Good Call Bad Call 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

With the plethora of backmen we have,Sam Docherty needs to be part of the midfield rotation.

GC/BC?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Docherty made the most defensive errors and became the least dependable defender in the second half of the season.

GC/BC ?

Docherty made the most defensive errors and became the least dependable defender in the second half of the season.

GC/BC ?

Good ish call.

I think having to plug and or possibly doing too much, given the lack of a settled back 7 and i understand moving the ball quickly from defensive 50 is preferable, but he did make some poor disposal errors

I think Saad should attend the occasionally centre bounce

GC,BC?

Good ish call.

I think having to plug and or possibly doing too much, given the lack of a settled back 7 and i understand moving the ball quickly from defensive 50 is preferable, but he did make some poor disposal errors

GC,BC?
GC

Saad, Williams, Martin should all get midfield spice it up minutes IMO -

but if we remember back to pre-season and early season both Sad and Docherty were running straight line through teh middle as receivers- and to great effect...by-passing the lack of flank ability and making the grounds very 'short' - opposition had nothing to counter it...

The Depth thread is passe. GC/BC?

BC. That’s where you’re wrong, it’s passé.

We talking the author, thread or both

Girl Why Dont We Have Both GIF
both are showing strong signs of good health and looking to be around for a little while yet..............(and no, that's not a gc/bc!)

O'Brien will take another leap in 2023 - GC/BC?
gc - he'll never be a tough guy but he'll have to reach some sort of level of accountability to appease angry vossy - poached eggs over fried gc/bc?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back to footy.
McGovern to take all our kick ins. Has elite foot skills. Can hitargets from 15-55 metres. Has a great footy brain - knows when to play on quickly (and make it a 60-80 metre play) or take his time and hit up a target.
GC/BC?
great call - 20 games out of gov will see a completely different set-up back there - a wall when needed, a fast paced attacking group at other times

Good ish call.

GC,BC?
BC
Nah, leave Saad in defence. He's absolutely killing 'em there. None of our other defender's can change from attack to chase/tackle like flicking a switch like him.
I'd leave the things that are working well alone. If the midfield is getting beaten for pace, then choose quicker mids at the selection table.

BC
Nah, leave Saad in defence. He's absolutely killing 'em there. None of our other defender's can change from attack to chase/tackle like flicking a switch like him.
I'd leave the things that are working well alone. If the midfield is getting beaten for pace, then choose quicker mids at the selection table.

That's the thing though, we don't have quicker and or consistent mids with burst pace. Dow struggles with consistency at the level. Cuners could be the cameo centre bounce player, that's more of a HHF

That's the thing though, we don't have quicker and or consistent mids with burst pace. Dow struggles with consistency at the level. Cuners could be the cameo centre bounce player, that's more of a HHF
I agree that we certainly drafted/traded in a group of very one-paced midfielders, whilst the game was gathering more and more pace.(Except Dow and LOB)
But Saad, Weiters, Charlie and Harry are locks in their positions, but Doc, Williams, Cunners (probably only a dream) and Martin are the ones I'd try.

currently most carlton supporters have no confidence that we will continue to rise up the ladder this season - good call bad call?
Bad call - just all the pessimists live here.

Speaking of which … Carlton’s injury curse is now at Colliwobble levels, likely to forever stop us from achieving success - good call, bad call?

Remove this Banner Ad

Good Call Bad Call 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back