News Goodbye Power Rangers (gone in 2017)

Remove this Banner Ad

Id love to see the club give the afl a big FU and run out in an all white jumper
Nothing to identify as "hawthorn"

That way the issue is brought to attention, forcing the media to discuss it

Id love to see the club give the afl a big FU and run out in an all white jumper

How is that a **** you to the AFL? What you suggest is a **** you to Hawthorn's history, heritage and culture.

Wasn't this the winner?

226637_212beaa1078643f09b60c5c88599aad4.png

This then?

2016_Alternate%20Comp%20HFC-BLANK-TEMPLATE.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A dark day for our club, rigging a jumper design contest where out of over 1000 entries some girl gets two designs submitted and despite option 3 being a clear winner in both aesthetics & heritage they go with this turd of a jumper. Fwiw I bear no ill will toward Courtney but the people in charge of this debacle should be hung, drawn and quartered.

A dark day for our club, rigging a jumper design contest where out of over 1000 entries some girl gets two designs submitted and despite option 3 being a clear winner in both aesthetics & heritage they go with this turd of a jumper. Fwiw I bear no ill will toward Courtney but the people in charge of this debacle should be hung, drawn and quartered.
Read below.

The club has already paid for the design of the 2017 clash jumper.

This is just a PR exercise by the club to make it seem like they care about the fans. What they're doing is waiting for someone to enter their design that looks like the one they got designed and then that person will get the credit even though, as I write this, it's already been designed.

Sorry to be pessimistic, but that's what I was told during the week.

Are you taking the piss? Your preferred option didn't get up and therefore the club must have rigged the vote?

Remove this Banner Ad

News Goodbye Power Rangers (gone in 2017)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back