Preview Grand Final 2024 - Sydney Swans / South Melbourne Bloods vs Brisbane Bears/ Fitzroy Lions - The Big Dance

Remove this Banner Ad

I've been going through a range of emotions, right now it's excitement. Yesterday it was nerves. Tomorrow, who knows?

Hopefully the players are handling this better than me :sweatsmile:
I’m running the full gamut, from calmness to peacefulness, quietude to tranquillity, stillness to serenity, imperturbation to placidity.

I've been going through a range of emotions, right now it's excitement. Yesterday it was nerves. Tomorrow, who knows?

Hopefully the players are handling this better than me :sweatsmile:
It's still the last Saturday in September, and has been for as long as I can remember...
Not used as the Grand Final keeps moving. Wasn't the Grand Final in October a few years ago?
Nope, it's the last Saturday in September... it just that the public holiday in NSW is the first Monday in October, and sometimes they are the same weekend, other times not...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NO! I'm still in NSW... they have to wait for me to get there!!!
Hurry Up Push GIF

Need someone to put Melbourne as the water. Kirkswan as the little girl. NSW as the diving board and Millky95 as the little boy. :D

I’m living in Florida atm so my start time is 12:30 am.
I could be paralytic and very emotional before we’ve even coughed up a 4 goal first quarter lead.

Far out I hope the boys want it as much as I do

That's what it boils down to. Nothing we can do. I don't really think there's much Horse can do either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Grand Final 2024 - Sydney Swans / South Melbourne Bloods vs Brisbane Bears/ Fitzroy Lions - The Big Dance

Remove this Banner Ad

Back