Preview Grand Final 2024 - Sydney Swans / South Melbourne Bloods vs Brisbane Bears/ Fitzroy Lions - The Big Dance

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mills out so 90% sure we go in unchanged. Don't think that the midfield battle will be needing Adams and think that Fox as sub can help in case of needing to reshuffle during the game

Only thing we may do is switch Fox and Campbell and I hope we do. Fox is needed.

It would have been very hard on Fox or Campbell if either of them made way for Mills. I actually feel like Campbell will have a very good game and Fox deserves an opportunity to go again after his performance in 2022.

Mills will get another opportunity I’m sure of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mills out so 90% sure we go in unchanged. Don't think that the midfield battle will be needing Adams and think that Fox as sub can help in case of needing to reshuffle during the game
The Lions are also too quick to have both Parker and Adams in the side. Feel for Mills and Adams but I’m stoked for Fox as you could see this potentially being his last shot at a flag as well.

Except they didn't make the call early, they assessed his fitness and he trained "at 110%" without incident. Which begs the question, why wait until the fitness test

To give him a chance, look I'd have made the call on Tuesday but Wednesday is hardly making the call outrageously late

Yep agree with that will just be a matchup thing if Fox is needed in the backline or not as a medium over the three talls blakey and 2 smalls

Brisbane have a lot of players to shut down up forward. If we do go Fox starting it brings Adams into the equation

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel as if Horse has FINALLY learnt his lesson. This is why I said 3 games ago if you aren't fit by week 1 of finals, see ya next year, unless you are Heeney. Lets not pretend Mills was in AA form this season either.

Except they didn't make the call early, they assessed his fitness and he trained "at 110%" without incident. Which begs the question, why wait until the fitness test

It's Wednesday and that was the main training session, they easily could wait until tomorrow teams announcement or saturday morning and give him more time.

Not sure what issue there is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back