Preview Grand Final 2024 - Sydney Swans / South Melbourne Bloods vs Brisbane Bears/ Fitzroy Lions - The Big Dance

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there nothing on at the MCG after the presentations this year? Isn't there usually an after party like the one they used to have at Punt Rd?
caesar88 can take you to this if you’re game. Say hello to Paula Condell for me in Küntsquad. Be kind to her though, she’s a Carlton fan

Sucks for Mills but somewhat of a relief they made the hard call. Distraction gone. If it was 22 Mills you'd have to seriously consider, but he was never going to suddenly flick the switch and be that player on Saturday, he found better form late but it wasn't far enough in-front of what Fox or Adams would bring to justify taking the risk. I suspect there's a few others playing very sore we don't know about so we don't need this risk on top of those.

Despite Mills being out we will never have a better opportunity at a flag than this, literally our only best 23 player missing, that's ridiculous availability - we just have to cash in on this, most Grand Final sides are still at least missing 2-3.
I would seriously consider Fox into the starting side though. I'd assume we go with the same side now but have a weird feeling they may actually bring in Adams.

Now we're 1100 posts in time to check in.

In '21 I had to wait a fortnight for the Dees GF which felt like an eternity. This week already feels like it's taken an age.

Now we're 1100 posts in time to check in.

In '21 I had to wait a fortnight for the Dees GF which felt like an eternity. This week already feels like it's taken an age.

I believe time has frozen!

Still Waiting Reply GIF

Any chance our fav 2024 midseason convert is coming along to the GF too?

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Grand Final 2024 - Sydney Swans / South Melbourne Bloods vs Brisbane Bears/ Fitzroy Lions - The Big Dance

Remove this Banner Ad

Back