Resource GRAND FINAL TICKET INFORMATION, BALLOT AND SALES | Geelong finals ticket information and enquiries

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Grand Final Land Package

Sorry to start a new thread but I thought this may be of interest to someone.

I have 1 Premium Grand final ticket and final siren Package.
One of my mates has pulled out and he no longer requires it.

The cost was $1900.00 and I have no interest in making any profit off it. (The AFL have scalped enough I would think)

PM myself if you are interested, first in best dressed.

Good luck this weekend.

I think you will struggle to get $1,900 when Final Siren Package is still available to book through the AFL.

http://www.afl.com.au/*****/EventsHospitality/CentreSquare/tabid/9645/Default.aspx

Also, you might want to wait until after Saturday game before you are offering tickets.

And wheres the offer for Land, As you said it was a Land Package. Thought you might be throwing in half an acre in Perth.

I think you will struggle to get $1,900 when Final Siren Package is still available to book through the AFL.

http://www.afl.com.au/*****/EventsHospitality/CentreSquare/tabid/9645/Default.aspx

Also, you might want to wait until after Saturday game before you are offering tickets.

And wheres the offer for Land? As you said it was a Land Package. Thought you might be throwing in half an acre in Perth.

Mate it is face value purchased from Perth. Just putting it out there and thought would offer all remaining 4 clubs.
But can easily forget about you Geelong guys if it seems offensive.

Sorry to start a new thread but I thought this may be of interest to someone.

I have 1 Premium Grand final ticket and final siren Package.
One of my mates has pulled out and he no longer requires it.

The cost was $1900.00 and I have no interest in making any profit off it. (The AFL have scalped enough I would think)

PM myself if you are interested, first in best dressed.

Good luck this weekend.
Do you have a link to the details and cost of this? Might help your cause.

Re: PRELIMINARY FINAL TICKETS ON SALE TO PUBLIC | Geelong finals ticket information and enquiries

Hope you guys don't mind but thought we would help out a cats fan and offer these for preety much home and away prices.

I've got two reserved seats for Saturdays prelim in the top deck of the great southern punt road end forward flank. Q8 if you are interested. Sat there last week and not bad seats on top of the action. Not interested in scalping for greedy dollars. Would rather some fan go support their team and get a cheaper seat. The two can be had for the price of a decent carton and we all win. Tickets will only be available for pickup tomorrow abbottsford work hours or in the cbd. Sorry best I can do. Any cats fans or football fans in general want to see a prelim on the cheap? No time wasters please. I don't want a real fan missing out because someone has wasted my time.

Cheers
Chad

3 x tickets for tomorrow's game

I have 1 remaining ticket in the Prime Seating section of the MCG for tomorrow's game for sale. Face value is $108, selling for $40 each. Please refer to the following ad in gumtree for ticket details and for my contact details:

http://melbourne.gumtree.com.au/c-E...vs-West-Coast-only-50-each-W0QQAdIdZ316433695

If you're going with mates and want the ticket, one option is to just use the ticket to gain entry to the ground then watching it from standing room / the bar - $40 is cheaper than any ticket you'll get on the gate!

Thanks and good luck for the game!

Re: 3 x tickets for tomorrow's game

Important announcement regarding the sale of AFL Grand Final tickets

Victorian legislation prohibits the sale of Grand Final tickets at above face value plus reasonable expenses. As a guideline, a markup of over 10% would not be considered reasonable.

The nature of a forum such as this is that, as no comprehensive ID checks are carried out and posts are not approved before they appear on the forum - BigFooty can not represent that any offer to buy or sell tickets is genuine. Buyer or seller beware - if you get scammed, that is not BigFooty's responsibility, and it's not something we can help you with.
You may be able to get some idea of a poster's credentials as a football fan by viewing their profile and post history. But a poster with a recent joining date, whose only contribution to BigFooty has been on Grand Final ticket trading threads, should be viewed with suspicion.

Please do not post telephone numbers in this thread. We don't want your number to potentially fall into the hands of stalkers or weirdos.

SJ, winty, Turbocat

Go Cats!

Now to wait until the $$$ are sucked out of my Credit Card tomorrow!

Up Moggies!!!

Re: GRAND FINAL TICKET INFORMATION, BALLOT AND SALES | Geelong finals ticket information and enquiri

Wanted 2 tickets pm me! Actualy pm me for one ticket aswell..!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I do get tickets and theyre in level 3 I will be moving them on.
I'm in the ballot for 2 tickets, so I will let you know here if they are available.

Hi mods. Long time lurker first time poster. Can we please have a thread where all cats fans can post any grand final ticket comps they see to get as many cats fans there as possible next week.

Re: GRAND FINAL TICKET INFORMATION, BALLOT AND SALES | Geelong finals ticket information and enquiri

Ballot information:

2011 GEELONG CATS GRAND FINAL BALLOT
A supervised random computer ballot based on registrations has been conducted for eligible members who registered their barcode/s in the 2011 Grand Final ballot.

For Priority Group 1 Members, this determines the order of allocating tickets on a next best available basis.

For Priority Group 2 Members, this will decide:
(a) who is successful and unsuccessful and (b) the order in which tickets are allocated.

Members who are successful in the ballot will automatically have their credit card charged this weekend (24 and 25 September). Rejected credit cards will be followed up via phone and any payments that have not cleared by 5pm (EST) Sunday 25 September will result in tickets being cancelled. These tickets will be reallocated to the member(s) next in the ballot.

The $4 registration fee (per ticket) will be retained to cover administration costs incurred in the set up regardless of whether the registration was successful or unsuccessful.

SUCCESSFUL REGISTRATIONS AND TICKET COLLECTION
Members can log on to geelongcats.com.au or ticketek.com.au from 9am on Monday 26 September to see if their registration in the ballot was successful by checking the account number (issued at the time of registration).

Members are advised to double check the account number to ensure that the correct account has been searched for and that the account has not been missed when looking through the successful list.

Unfortunately if your account number does not appear you have not been successful in obtaining a Grand Final ticket. If you are unsure as to whether your number was successful or require confirmation please contact Membership Services on 1300 GO CATS (46 2287).

Tickets can be collected from Victorian Ticketek agencies as of 12noon Monday 26 September or at the MCG on Grand Final day. Tickets must be signed for and collected by the credit card holder along with presentation of appropriate ID.

Best of luck to everyone trying to get their hands on GF tickets, especially to those who have missed all 3 previous ballots (like the little old lady sitting next to me today who has been to every H & A game [even interstate!!!]for the past 5 years but missed each ballot :eek:)

Anyone heard anything? Optimistic to hear already I know...

Like that little old lady, I've missed on 3 ballots as well, not confident for this one either :(

If anyone has 1 or even 2 available... I'll be very interested! :)

Grand Final ballot has taken place; keep an eye on your credit card over the next 24hrs.
More info here:

"EMAIL SENT OUT TO ALL MEMBERS BY GEELONG FOOTBALL CLUB TODAY

A supervised random computer ballot based on registrations has been conducted for eligible members who registered their barcode/s in the 2011 Grand Final ballot.

For Priority Group 1 Members, this determines the order of allocating tickets on a next best available basis.

(a) who is successful and unsuccessful and (b) the order in which tickets are allocated.

Members who are successful in the ballot will automatically have their credit card charged this weekend (24 and 25 September). Rejected credit cards will be followed up via phone and any payments that have not cleared by 5pm (EST) Sunday 25 September will result in tickets being cancelled. These tickets will be reallocated to the member(s) next in the ballot."

Grand Final ballot has taken place; keep an eye on your credit card over the next 24hrs.
More info here:

"EMAIL SENT OUT TO ALL MEMBERS BY GEELONG FOOTBALL CLUB TODAY

Members who are successful in the ballot will automatically have their credit card charged this weekend (24 and 25 September). Rejected credit cards will be followed up via phone and any payments that have not cleared by 5pm (EST) Sunday 25 September will result in tickets being cancelled. These tickets will be reallocated to the member(s) next in the ballot."
You can find that information above.

You can find that information above.

Yikes sorry missed it in all the rush to get the news out

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource GRAND FINAL TICKET INFORMATION, BALLOT AND SALES | Geelong finals ticket information and enquiries

Remove this Banner Ad

Back