Rules Grand Final Tickets - OFFICIAL BULLDOGS BIGFOOTY BUY/SWAP/SELL Thread - PLEASE READ AND POST IN THIS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the thing, not everybody is lucky enough to be able to fork out for the "option" year on year as insurance for a GF ticket. They've pushed members into a corner.

And that unfortunately so true Years (inc 08-10 rapt of the guarantee I never needed :'() had great reserved seats then when life threw a curve ball I could no longer afford a couple of grand for the privilege Standard m/ship had to suffice. Back on feet now, duly prepared to resume 2017 expecting a great year, and the buggers throw a curve ball of their own. lol a good one, but after 40+years of longing for the day it appears I'll be missing out. Ironic I guess In the 80's & 90's I was one of those lucky corporates.

Got one standing room available. PM me if interested.

I'm not a scalper or a scumbag, I'm a member just spent over $3k (paying overs) on seats for the family, trying to recoup some of the cost via a standing room ticket I already bought.
would love to take that off your hands. long time lurker rare poster.

Got one standing room available. PM me if interested.

I'm not a scalper or a scumbag, I'm a member just spent over $3k (paying overs) on seats for the family, trying to recoup some of the cost via a standing room ticket I already bought.

No offence but if you intend to charge above cost then you are at the very least, a scalper.

Have 2 tickets in the AFL members on the wing, level 1 available again due to the buyer winning tickets in the ballot.
Pm me.

Hey mate, thanks for the info.

Do you know how prevalent it is for people to be selling tickets outside the ground on the day? At this point I'm thinking this is the best way to get one now but I'm not sure if it's still standard practice.

A mate of mine (saints fan) did this in 2010 and got one, just made up a sign and walked around. got it for $450 and said it was a good seat. he had $1200 in his pocket and was willing to part with it. haha

Hi there, if anyone has 2 GF tickets for sale, please PM me, money may or may not be an issue, depends, it's coming out of the house fund :) (totally worth it but) GO THE DOGGIES! #Dahlhausfirstgoal #missingredpathmanmountainkingofkyneton #ihaveasouliwillsellitfortickets

Hi all, I have a question about MCC memberships.

If my friend has an MCC membership, but isn't going to use it for GF day, can I take it and purchase one of the tickets on sales on the day? I would obviously get there at like 6am but just wondering if I could actually use his membership.

Thanks!
It isn't transferable unless specifically stated on a Cricket Australia or special MCC pass/guest pass. I guess you could take the risk but if you get busted trying to use your mates membership , you wont get allowed in, and your mate will have his membership revoked.

Hi,

Sorry to intrude, looking for two tickets for a couple of bulldog supporting mates. Money shouldnt be an issue, please PM me if you have any.

Thanks and good luck

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gone through the 7 stages of grief. Was shocked we made it, then the pain on knowing I might not get tickets, been trying to bargain a ticket, then got angry at the AFL, now I'm accepting that I probably won't get the ticket :(

Have you got your private messages turned on, on here. Was trying to PM you but it says I am unable to?

Have one cat 6 concession ticket Q31 (200 value) and open to trade for full adult cat 7 or restricted view. Please no offers of money already have an agreed buyer for ticket if I can not swap to get the wife in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back