Rules Grand Final Tickets - OFFICIAL BULLDOGS BIGFOOTY BUY/SWAP/SELL Thread - PLEASE READ AND POST IN THIS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good luck to those unlucky enough to not have a ticket. Even though I got tickets through the ballot I've entered a few competitions for more and if I win them I'll be back on here to sell my balloted ones at face value. This is something that none of us that are dedicated enough to talk about our side week in week out on a football forum should miss out on. The concept of so many people missing out when we only have 40,000 members baffles me.

Go Dogs!

For those of you who say money is not an issue. Consider listing a wanted ad with your phone number on ebay. I did this yesterday morning and they eventually removed it this afternoon. However in the meantime I received 10+ offers.

I think most of the prices are ridiculous but hey if money isn't an issue for you....

If you do go through with it, try and take steps to limit your risk of being screwed over

Try this on Gumtree too?

I am one of the fortunate ones to get a ticket, but I am still undecided on going :huh:

Torn in an emotional dilemma to share the moment at home with Mum, seeing Dad is no longer with us, and him and I used to always watch the footy together. Knowing how much he wanted to see a win, and sharing in the emotions with Mum. Or going to the game knowing that as memberships increase, so do the odds lower of getting a Grand Final ticket in the future as it will become harder and harder. Family moment, or by myself amongst strangers but soaking up the atmosphere. May never get to experience one of the other again

So I am actively seeking something a little different, seeking two tickets side by side, particularly if two people got tickets to go together and one can no longer make it. Happy to on trade my single ticket (Q2, row T) and pay the price difference for anyone looking to sell a ticket or two. Rather go with Mum than by myself amongst strangers. That will solve my dilemma :)

Feel free to inbox me if anyone has or knows anyone, cheers

Last edited:
Hi guys does anyone have any experience on the below MCC tickets in regards to how much these normally are. Trying aimlessly to get two for my brother and dad.

WALK-UP SEATING
There will be approximately 8500 walk-up seats and more than 1000 standing room spaces available on a first-in, best-dressed basis when gates open at 8.00am.

View a map of the MCC Members Reserve at the AFL Grand Final

After you occupy a seat on arrival on either levels 1, 2 or 3, an attendant will issue you with a reserved seat ticket for that particular seat for your retention for the day.

Attendants will start issuing individual reserved seat tickets within approximately 30 minutes of the gates opening or soon after your arrival. Once you occupy a seat, please remain there until you receive a ticket from the attendant.

Seat tickets on Level 4 will be distributed on the concourse from the stairwells leading to each of the bays.

Seat saving for latecomers is not permitted and seats will only be issued when cardholders are present. Under no circumstance will tickets be issued to cardholders not in attendance.

Hi guys does anyone have any experience on the below MCC tickets in regards to how much these normally are. Trying aimlessly to get two for my brother and dad.

WALK-UP SEATING
There will be approximately 8500 walk-up seats and more than 1000 standing room spaces available on a first-in, best-dressed basis when gates open at 8.00am.

After you occupy a seat on arrival on either levels 1, 2 or 3, an attendant will issue you with a reserved seat ticket for that particular seat for your retention for the day.

Attendants will start issuing individual reserved seat tickets within approximately 30 minutes of the gates opening or soon after your arrival. Once you occupy a seat, please remain there until you receive a ticket from the attendant.

Seat tickets on Level 4 will be distributed on the concourse from the stairwells leading to each of the bays.

Seat saving for latecomers is not permitted and seats will only be issued when cardholders are present. Under no circumstance will tickets be issued to cardholders not in attendance.

Do you need an MCC membership? Where did you read this?

WALK-UP SEATING

Can you use someone else's MCC membership? I have a few friends with MCC membership and have wondered if I should just ask them? They know I am a Bulldog member without tickets yet and they have been lying low, I would hate the thought that they would go to the game (don't barrack for either team) and I would miss out. Especially since these memberships are gifted from a privileged past. Can I just use their card and walk in ??? Standing room would do me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can you use someone else's MCC membership? I have a few friends with MCC membership and have wondered if I should just ask them? They know I am a Bulldog member without tickets yet and they have been lying low, I would hate the thought that they would go to the game (don't barrack for either team) and I would miss out. Especially since these memberships are gifted from a privileged past. Can I just use their card and walk in ??? Standing room would do me.
Thats what I'm banking on, trying to see if a guy from work has left his MCC pass in the office or if he has taken it away overseas. Otherwise I think im done for

Could be a help to someone. Have managed to get hold of another ticket, waiting on confirmation from mate (or permission from his missus, already been denied once) to see if he wants it. Downsides - will be sitting next to me, don't actually know where the seats are, $355, and to protect myself and the buyer, be at AFL House 10.00am on Friday to pick ticket up, and hand over cash.
Will update on board tonight if the mate isn't taking it.

Update, my mate's worked his charm and has got the green light to go. Apologies for getting hopes up, but genuine best of luck both for getting a ticket, and the dogs having a win. My first GF, been wanting to go to one since I was a little fella, so over a 30 year wait. More excited to see the Bulldogs than I would be if Carlton were playing.

I've never been id but be careful, I think taking someone's without their permission is an absolute dick move.
There's a photo on the actual card, and they attendants standing by the turnstiles who can see you and the card when you scan. To be fair they don't check very well, but it's a risk. If you go get it and are going to get caught, don't give up the card. A lost card is $5 to replace, a lost membership is 25 years
The problem is, if you get caught
1- you'll get kicked out
2- the member loses membership,

MCC memberships are non -transferrable and have the member's photo on them. If caught using a borrowed card, the membership is cancelled. A full membership is a 30 year wait so it's a big ask to borrow someone's card.

I've got 2 etihad brunch category 6 tickets that I bought expecting not to be lucky in the ballot. Looking to sell at face value, PM if interested

Thats what I'm banking on, trying to see if a guy from work has left his MCC pass in the office or if he has taken it away overseas. Otherwise I think im done for

Sorry to intrude but please DO NOT take someone's MCC membership into the pavilion. I am a full member and was checked more than once last Grand Final upon entry and throughout the members and am regularly checked during the season. It is an automatic cancellation of membership privileges and that person will not be able to ever use it again. Like it has been said already it's a 30+ year wait to become a member with Grand Final access. Very d*ck move. However i have heard the AFL members section is alot more relaxed as it is just a ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back