Rules Grand Final Tickets - OFFICIAL BULLDOGS BIGFOOTY BUY/SWAP/SELL Thread - PLEASE READ AND POST IN THIS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long time reader/member, 1st time poster!

I received 1 x adult and 1 x concession Standing Room tickets in the ballot that I'd be happy to swap to anybody with 2 seats any category that wants to downgrade and cash in the difference. My 7 year old son makes Caleb Daniel look big!

Looking for any tickets, one or two, not sure on price, if anythings available let me know!

Long time reader/member, 1st time poster!

I received 1 x adult and 1 x concession Standing Room tickets in the ballot that I'd be happy to swap to anybody with 2 seats any category that wants to downgrade and cash in the difference. My 7 year old son makes Caleb Daniel look big!
Exroyboy wants nearly the same deal and has been here all day. But if you're willing to pay a bit there are some offering two tickets for a lot of money.

Anyone have a standing room ticket? I managed to get standing tickets for my kids but need 1 more to take them.

Hi all - currently holding one standing ticket in AFL members which I will sell on if mate can get his own tix. Wont confirm available until Friday sometime but if anyone interest please let me know.

Still looking to swap two standing room tickets for seats if anyone is interested. I have a 7yr old daughter who has gone to every game with me. I can't leave her behind for the grand final. It would break her heart so if I can't swap them I won't be able to go. Please help anyone who can and wants to stand. Happy to pay the difference plus a little bit more for your trouble within reason.
pmd you

Still looking to swap two standing room tickets for two seats if anyone has seats they want to save some money on. My story is discussed in the thread above. I've had many offers to swap the tickets for one seat but I can't do that without destroying my daughter's dreams of going to the GF with her dad so that is not an option for me. I am happy to pay the difference plus a bit more within reason.

Not sure if I can help anyone out, but I have a standing room ticket and if anyone has a seated ticket and wants to stand (with friends or family) I would be more than happy to swap.

Hi All,

I got two tickets available for Saturday. We bought a package from Etihad Stadium for $990 each for a boozy Brunch and Cat 6 seats- http://etihadstadium.com.au/event/2016-afl-grand-final-brunch/ (we got bronze).

We then got two standing room tickets via the ballot. We are keeping the Cat 6 seats but are looking to sell the brunch with the standing room tickets. Looking for $800 each

PM if interested

Hey guys, couple of doggies fans here looking for tickets if anyones got anything! Standing or sitting dont mind. Would take a single ticket as well. Thanks

Looking to buy a single ticket for Saturday. Sitting or standing, I don't mind where.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still looking to swap two standing room tickets for two seats if anyone has seats they want to save some money on. My story is discussed in the thread above. I've had many offers to swap the tickets for one seat but I can't do that without destroying my daughter's dreams of going to the GF with her dad so that is not an option for me. I am happy to pay the difference plus a bit more within reason.

If anyone that has 2 seats and is willing to swap for standing room, please think of ExRoyboy first.
He has not just signed up here in the last 2 days, he has been around for a while.

Hi all - currently holding one standing ticket in AFL members which I will sell on if mate can get his own tix. Wont confirm available until Friday sometime but if anyone interest please let me know.
Pmd

Hi all, after a ticket for myself and my dad, if anyones got anything! Happy to sit or stand.

i wish to SWAP one seat in N19 for a seat in Q11 straight swap N19 is level one

Last edited:
Keep non ticket requests and discussion to the general question thread please

That thread also contains seating maps so you can check your tickets for where other Bulldogs supporters are sitting

I'm looking to move on 2 very luxurious AFL Event Category 2 tickets (failed anniversary gift)

$2639 a ticket (just want what i paid for them). Seating in Bay M8 (exact seats not allocated yet but can call and confirm tomorrow). Tickets are to be collected on Friday morning, so if the money is transferred or I see that it will transfer the following day, I can add you to the ticket so you can collect them directly from AFL events. Or i can get them for you and meet you to drop them off. Either or is easy

Ticket summary
The souvenir ticket(s) is both your entry to the 2016 Toyota AFL Grand Final, and the pre- and post-game functions at Centre Square.

As you countdown the final hours to the first bounce, indulge in an exquisite three course pre-game lunch in the beautiful surrounds of our hospitality precinct at Birrarung Marr. Enjoy the entertainment provided by a panel of football experts before a short stroll to the MCG to take your reserved seat and watch the action unfold.
Following the final siren - win, lose or draw, make your way back to Centre Square for the biggest Grand Final after party in town! While enjoying this five (5) hour cocktail function, complete with finger food and beverages, you will be entertained by a live musical act – more details can be found in the enclosed information sheet.

The lanyard(s) and wristband(s) enclosed with your final documentation must be in place upon entry to Centre Square for your Grand Final Greatness package.

Let me know if you're interested!

Afternoon all.

I'm after 2 tickets for the big dance.
Working on behalf of a friend that missed out like most in the ballot.
All categories considered. Will pay a significant mark up.
Any help or leads would be appreciated.
Go Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back