Rules Grand Final Tickets - OFFICIAL BULLDOGS BIGFOOTY BUY/SWAP/SELL Thread - PLEASE READ AND POST IN THIS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went on at 11 sharp put in my membership and was told that there were no tickets available. Was only trying to purchase one ticket. Very confusing?

How can one membership get two tickets? I'm know I'm starting to get angry but this is why we pay our membership. I know too many non members going this week not to be very irritated and jealous at the moment. This is supposed to be a great week but right now I'm doing it hard.
I had two memberships, just purchased them in one transaction.

Ok, not sure if I'm just totally ******ed or if something has buggered up. I have a ticket in my order history that definitely wasn't there on the 22nd. I haven't be charged for it and it wasn't listed on the successful priority 3 ballot pdf. That's probably why my barcode wasn't working this time around. Not sure if I should get excited yet or if it's an administrative error. Off to ticketek I go!

Invalid barcode = No ballot registration.

Anyone with tickets under $500.00 let me know D:

Hi everyone. Managed to get 3 standing room tickets. Hoping I might be able to on-trade them for maybe 2 seated tickets? Doesn't matter where. Anyone interested?

It isn't transferable unless specifically stated on a Cricket Australia or special MCC pass/guest pass. I guess you could take the risk but if you get busted trying to use your mates membership , you wont get allowed in, and your mate will have his membership revoked.

Someone else suggested the way around this was for him o scan in and get a pass out, which he hands to you.

I have 2 tickets on level 1 row L seats 8 and 9. Let's just say they are in a prime viewing Bay.
Preferably want to sell the two together. I prefer to sell them to a Doggies supporter so am offering them here first.

I was hoping to go but can't make it now.

PM me if interested

I've got a standing room ticket that I don't think I'll end up using, would have went if I had a seat but probably won't stand.

PM me if your interested....
I've got a standing room ticket that I don't think I'll end up using, would have went if I had a seat but probably won't stand.

PM me if your interested....
PM'ed. please let me know

I have 2 tickets on level 1 row L seats 8 and 9. Let's just say they are in a prime viewing Bay.
Preferably want to sell the two together. I prefer to sell them to a Doggies supporter so am offering them here first.

PM me if interested
pm'ed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PM me if interested
Doggy

PM me if interested
ExRoyboy

Imaohelp, we are here to get a seat. I nearly feel as stressed as Saturday night on this thread, we'll get one. Fans from other clubs like these last two Hawks that I seem to have just missed on. Pm us directly please. Standing room would be great as I'm not loaded, but would still reward the seller, just not a gouged price. Thanks.

I have two standing room tickets but need to upgrade them to seats. I missed out in the first ballot at getting seats for myself and my 7yr old daughter. I have now purchased two standing room tickets but as my daughter can't stand the whole game and can't see anything even if she did try, I need to upgrade them. If anyone can help or wants to save some money by switching seats for standing room please pm me.

EDIT: I used two adult memberships to buy the standing room tickets so no need to worry about concession.

I have two standing room tickets but need to upgrade them to seats. I missed out in the first ballot at getting seats for myself and my 7yr old daughter. I have now purchased two standing room tickets but as my daughter can't stand the whole game and can't see anything even if she did try, I need to upgrade them. If anyone can help or wants to save some money by switching seats for standing room please pm me.

EDIT: I used two adult memberships to buy the standing room tickets so no need to worry about concession.

If anyone can help ExRoyBoy that would be great. If people were lucky enough to buy seats recently listed by the Hawks supporter, and you are able to stand, and save yourself some money, please consider it.

Last edited:

PM me if interested

Hi all
I have just returned after a lunch break and realised I made a typo in my previous message. oops so sorry. thank god I didn't respond to any of you before checking.

I have 2 tickets on level 4 not level 1 as previously stated. row L seats 8 and 9. Pretty much bang smack on the wing
Preferably want to sell the two together.

PM me if you are still interested

Hi all
I have just returned after a lunch break and realised I made a typo in my previous message. oops so sorry. thank god I didn't respond to any of you before checking.

I have 2 tickets on level 4 not level 1 as previously stated. row L seats 8 and 9. Pretty much bang smack on the wing
Preferably want to sell the two together.

PM me if you are still interested
Love to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back