Rules Grand Final Tickets - OFFICIAL BULLDOGS BIGFOOTY BUY/SWAP/SELL Thread - PLEASE READ AND POST IN THIS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi Doggies, have 4 seats in a row I bought shitscared I would miss the ballot. That didn't happen so these are now for sale. Don't want any more than I paid (but I paid a lot!). Please pm me if interested. Not keen to split them. Dogs fans only. Cheers.

Hi Doggies, have 4 seats in a row I bought shitscared I would miss the ballot. That didn't happen so these are now for sale. Don't want any more than I paid (but I paid a lot!). Please pm me if interested. Not keen to split them. Dogs fans only. Cheers.

Would you split if a few of us took them? I want one

(Log in to remove this ad.)

inboxed

Looking for 3 tickets. Missed the ballot. Will take standing room, whatever we can get.

Why is it only swans barcodes then?

All 15,000 of our members would've taken theirs but less then 15,000 Swans have taken theirs so they put it back out there again to see if they can get the rest. We'll end up with Swans members sitting back in Sydney not planning on coming down seeing it as an opportunity to buy a ticket and scalp the hell out of it to a poor Doggies supporter. I'd jump on the Swans board and ask around!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back