Rules Grand Final Tickets - OFFICIAL BULLDOGS BIGFOOTY BUY/SWAP/SELL Thread - PLEASE READ AND POST IN THIS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a few ppl including elderly looking for tickets. Not overly fussed but if everyone gets themselves sorted and for some bizare reason someone is struggling to flog one off close to sat msg me

Good luck to your fans, im in M5 with my wife, next to the dogs cheer squad I believe. Not opposed to swapping tickets with a dogs supporter if they are in a similar spot down the other end where swans supporters are. Not sure how to achieve a swap though, maybe in the ground on the day? How is a swap done legally so no one is burned?

Just remember the rules, when advertising a price for tickets it must be at face value +10% for acceptable costs.

Other than that, please discuss and handle price negotiations elsewhere. Thank you for your understanding

Would be delighted with any chance to buy 2-3 tickets, ideally 2 standing room tickets but will buy a third or fourth for friends and any category I can get my desperate sweaty hands on. I'm a Bulldogs member of course. I've been on Bigfooty since at least 2002 but abandoned my old account after a thousand odd posts in 2004 after realising how helplessly immature my earlier posts had been! My brother and I are both moving overseas for indeterminate amounts of time next year, this year will be our only chance.
This! Anyone looking to sell tickets feel free to PM me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No promises BUT I might have one, possibly two, through a contact at another club that I'd be willing to give away as I have already forked out and mortgaged the house for mine. I possibly won't know until Thursday morning. If I do manage to snag it/them I'll be loosely using the Sydney Swans board criteria that was posted earlier in this thread to determine who I give it/them to. At this stage it's a 50/50. Anybody who knows me on this board knows I give the odd tickets away and don't ask for $$$ and this will be the same, I don't want money. Whoever gets them will be using them and I hope won't be flogging them to a fellow supporter to make some quick cash. Anywho, I'll let the thread know as soon as I find out if I have them or not. Go Doggies!

Plenty of people selling tickets on ebay but asking for alot for them... I posted an WTB ad last night on ebay and got a few PM's from various scalpers selling for about 800+ each which is more than I can afford to pay. But if you are desperate and have no other options you could always go that route.

Plenty of people selling tickets on ebay but asking for alot for them... I posted an WTB ad last night on ebay and got a few PM's from various scalpers selling for about 800+ each which is more than I can afford to pay. But if you are desperate and have no other options you could always go that route.

Same as me got multiple offers at crazy prices. See how desperate come Thursday/Friday lol

Thankfully I got a category 5 ticket for $285. Just wondering if any1 got a better category but didn't want to spend as much would be interested in a swap of tickets with me giving u the cash difference in the tickets

Chasing one ticket please everyone. Pretty please!!!

Missed the ballot, shattering!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking for 3 tickets for my wife, brother and myself. Looks like we all missed the Cat 3 ballot. Will take standing room, whatever we can. Thanks heaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back