Rules Grand Final Tickets - OFFICIAL BULLDOGS BIGFOOTY BUY/SWAP/SELL Thread - PLEASE READ AND POST IN THIS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all
I have just returned after a lunch break and realised I made a typo in my previous message. oops so sorry. thank god I didn't respond to any of you before checking.

I have 2 tickets on level 4 not level 1 as previously stated. row L seats 8 and 9. Pretty much bang smack on the wing
Preferably want to sell the two together.

PM me if you are still interested

Yes still want them

Hi all
I have just returned after a lunch break and realised I made a typo in my previous message. oops so sorry. thank god I didn't respond to any of you before checking.

I have 2 tickets on level 4 not level 1 as previously stated. row L seats 8 and 9. Pretty much bang smack on the wing

Definitely still interested.... I have pm'd you. If I can buy them I will then sell my standing room tickets to anyone who missed out.

Bought them
Hi mate, I know you just bought them. I tried contacting Cyrillic but he didn't respond. I want to swap my two standing room tickets otherwise I won't be able to go. Would you consider swapping and I'll pay you the difference? If so please pm me.

Hi mate, I know you just bought them. I tried contacting Cyrillic but he didn't respond. I want to swap my two standing room tickets otherwise I won't be able to go. Would you consider swapping and I'll pay you the difference? If so please pm me.

Yeah i messaged him within seconds originally

Will consider it but my knee that i broke and my ankles i snapped umpiring last year are pretty sore so might not be able to.

hello, long time western bulldogs supporters, looking for 2 GF tickets for friend and i. Appreciate any offers.

I have 2 tickets on level 1 row L seats 8 and 9. Let's just say they are in a prime viewing Bay.
Preferably want to sell the two together. I prefer to sell them to a Doggies supporter so am offering them here first.

I was hoping to go but can't make it now.

PM me if interested

Just to let you know these tickets are sold. Congrats Doggy.
Good luck for Sat guys. I wish you the best of luck and may you celebrate long and hard.

Hi all

Pmd

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys, good luck in the game this week! I have a ticket for the Carlton Draught Grand Final Front Bar, located at the doorstep of the MCG for anyone who is interested. I bought one ticket too many and don't want to be left out of pocket too much, so if anyone would like the ticket I'm looking to get $175 for it, although that price is slightly negotiable. The ticket comes with 2 free schooners of unpasteurised Carlton Draught, and the day also has live entertainment and will feature a number of current and past AFL stars. I went last year as well and it's an experienced not to be missed, so any of you that missed out on a ticket to the game, feel free to PM me with any questions/enquiries, this is the next best thing to being at the game! Cheers guys

Still looking to swap two standing room tickets for seats if anyone is interested. I have a 7yr old daughter who has gone to every game with me. I can't leave her behind for the grand final. It would break her heart so if I can't swap them I won't be able to go. Please help anyone who can and wants to stand. Happy to pay the difference plus a little bit more for your trouble within reason.

I have 2 tickets on level 1 row L seats 8 and 9. Let's just say they are in a prime viewing Bay.
Preferably want to sell the two together. I prefer to sell them to a Doggies supporter so am offering them here first.

I was hoping to go but can't make it now.

PM me if interested
Hi are these tickets still for sale?

anyone know if MCC members standing room can venture out into public are to stand or you're stuck in there?

Yes, you can go to any standing room in the ground provided there is room. I walked the length of the ground last year to soak it in with no issue so long as you are full MCC member.

Hi there. My wife is a life-long Bulldogs member and is looking for a single ticket after missing the members ballot. If anyone has a standing room or category seven ($150-200) ticket they're looking to sell, please send me a DM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back