Rules Grand Final Tickets - OFFICIAL BULLDOGS BIGFOOTY BUY/SWAP/SELL Thread - PLEASE READ AND POST IN THIS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi folks, not to be a damper but can we keep this thread strictly to sales/swaps/purchases

Hi all,

Long shot, but I would love to swap or work something out to be on Level 1 as I love it on ground level. My ticket is Q53 - single ticket.

Also happy to buy any unwanted/extra corporate ticket/s.

Last edited:
I thought I would add my name to the long list of those who missed out on the ballot and are desperately searching for tickets.

I would love to surprise my boyfriend with a ticket, anywhere - any price. He is a big user of Big Footy and while I usually complain about this site taking all his attention I'm going to hope he doesn't see this post and I can find a ticket or 2 to surprise him with. Happy to sit or stand and don't mind what cost.

I thought I would add my name to the long list of those who missed out on the ballot and are desperately searching for tickets.

I would love to surprise my boyfriend with a ticket, anywhere - any price. He is a big user of Big Footy and while I usually complain about this site taking all his attention I'm going to hope he doesn't see this post and I can find a ticket or 2 to surprise him with. Happy to sit or stand and don't mind what cost.

Tickets pop up here frequently, you'll have to keep tabs. Good luck

Hi all,

Long shot, but I would love to swap or work something out to be on Level 1 as I love it on ground level. My ticket is Q53 - single ticket.
Got a standing ticket M14 if you would like to swap? Or are you after a seated ticket?

Still looking to swap two standing room tickets for two seats if anyone has seats they want to save some money on. My story is discussed in the thread above. I've had many offers to swap the tickets for one seat but I can't do that without destroying my daughter's dreams of going to the GF with her dad so that is not an option for me. I am happy to pay the difference plus a bit more within reason.
Thanks to everyone for their messages of support today. I have managed to get two seats so I can go with my daughter who will be over the moon (thanks Deadly Dunkley) and have offered my standing room tickets to a couple of long time posters on here who have made it known that they desperately need a ticket. One is definitely taken but if the other is not wanted for whatever reason I will offer it up to others who contacted me earlier today.

I've got a standing room ticket that I don't think I'll end up using, would have went if I had a seat but probably won't stand.

PM me if your interested....
Hi all
I have just returned after a lunch break and realised I made a typo in my previous message. oops so sorry. thank god I didn't respond to any of you before checking.

I have 2 tickets on level 4 not level 1 as previously stated. row L seats 8 and 9. Pretty much bang smack on the wing
Preferably want to sell the two together.

PM me if you are still interested
How do l pm you?

May have a standing room that I can get my hands on. Issue is it sounds like it's far from cost price. Trying to talk Turkey as I know the ticket is above board. The guy though knows tickets have been snapped up on E-Bay for way over the odds. Seeing if the waiting game will lower price but may miss it due to this reason.

I already have a ticket so no concern to me but am aware a few on here still unable to attend to not having a ticket. I really feel your stress. Will post more as I now in the morning. Personally I can't see how people are offering these crazy prices as I'd be shot if I did that. I know we shouldn't post inflated prices on here so haven't done so.

BB Only regular posters (even if you have bagged my comments for being Mad) will I chat to in the morning> as I said, I'm already going and only still looking around from contacts in case I can source some decent deals for others.

Sorry guys. Ticket gone apparently. I keep looking

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi I am new to this but a long suffering doggie - bought 2 gold Etihad packages because I didn't trust the draft but managed to score there (yet to pickup).
Happy to pass on the Cat 2 seat function packages at cost as they are pricey.

Hi all! Thought I'd try here. My boyfriends grandfather is a mad doggies fan but due to financial stress couldn't afford a membership these past few years. I would love nothing more than to be able to give him a ticket to see his dogs play in a grand final(he was in the navy during the last one you guys played in)
As he's rather old and uses a Zimmer frame so 2 seated tickets would be ideal so he has somebody with him but i understand how hard it is to get 2 seated ones so even 2 standing room ones and he can sit on his frame or 1 seated ticket would be fab! Happy to pay face value but I can't really afford more than that. Please if anybody has tickets going PM me, it would mean the world to my boyfriends grandfather! Thanks and honestly good luck guys, will be cheering you on very loudly from my home!

Hi All,

I got two tickets available for Saturday. We bought a package from Etihad Stadium for $990 each for a boozy Brunch and Cat 6 seats- http://etihadstadium.com.au/event/2016-afl-grand-final-brunch/ (we got bronze).

We then got two standing room tickets via the ballot. We are keeping the Cat 6 seats but are looking to sell the brunch with the standing room tickets. Looking for $800 each

PM if interested

Tickets still available. PM if keen.

Hi I am new to this but a long suffering doggie - bought 2 gold Etihad packages because I didn't trust the draft but managed to score there (yet to pickup).
Happy to pass on the Cat 2 seat function packages at cost as they are pricey.

Hey there, I'm wanting to buy 3 tickets but will take what I can. How much were you thinking for the 2 tickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back