Rules Grand Final Tickets - OFFICIAL BULLDOGS BIGFOOTY BUY/SWAP/SELL Thread - PLEASE READ AND POST IN THIS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chasing 2-4 tickets. Don't mind where they are, just wanna be there. Inbox me with your offers please! Comon u doggies!

chasing 2 tickets, dont mind sitting or standing willing just want to be there. please message me if anyone knows anything.

Have one standing M3 looking for a trade to a seat in Level 4 Southern Stand (not afl members), will pay difference.

PM me if interested

Hi all,

Lifelong doggies fan here. Only new to bigfooty, but have been avid reader for quite some time. Desperate to get to the game and more than happy to pay a premium if I must.
Just PM me if anyone is looking to offload any tickets.

Cheers

I may have a spare ticket (Cat 2, top level, Great Southern Stand) - will confirm tomorrow ... just waiting to hear back from a Bulldog mate if he is keen to go solo or if he prefers to be at a BBQ party with mates.

Hi all, new to the site and thread.
Discovered this in a last hope of finding a spare, unwanted ticket.
Lifetime bulldogs supporter. Living in Adelaide, always loyal to this club.
Flying into Melbourne Saturday morning, even if I can't get a ticket at least I will be as close as possible to support the team.
Please contact if anyone can assist.
Will monitor thread as best I can to look for opportunities.
Much appreciated!
Go dogs!

In the ballot I received a Level 1 fwd pocket (Social Club) and my father a standing room ticket (regular member)

After being devestated my brother missed out , we have secured 2 seated tickets side by side - therefore all 3 of us can now go and we also have a spare ticket.

I am looking at one of the following two options.

1. Simply selling the standing room ticket and one of us will sit by ourselves.

2. Swapping our four tickets - 2 side by side seated (Cat 1), 1 seperate seated (Cat 3) and a standing room - for 3 similar quality side by side tickets so we can all sit together.

Option 2 a long shot, but if someone with 3 tix has a family member missing out and doesn't mind sitting apart with one standing then this could be perfect swap for both of us!

PM me for either option and will suss out tomorrow (Friday) based on suitability

Still can't believe I can by typing things like this about a Doggies GF.

In the ballot I received a Level 1 fwd pocket (Social Club) and my father a standing room ticket (regular member)

After being devestated my brother missed out , we have secured 2 seated tickets side by side - therefore all 3 of us can now go and we also have a spare ticket.

2. Swapping our four tickets - 2 side by side seated (Cat 1), 1 seperate seated (Cat 3) and a standing room - for 3 similar quality side by side tickets so we can all sit together.

Option 2 a long shot, but if someone with 3 tix has a family member missing out and doesn't mind sitting apart with one standing then this could be perfect swap for both of us!

PM me for either option and will suss out tomorrow (Friday) based on suitability

PMed you

Does anyone have ticket packages they don't need anymore? Looking for 2 or 3 seats together. PM please if you know of anything.

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi guys,

I still have a ticket(possibly 2) to the afl players function with category 1 tickets. I paid 3200 per ticket but will take 2500 per ticket.

I'd be interested in the standing room ticket if you are looking to sell it.
Cheers,
Rick

Still available, 1 Etihad Stadium Bronze package for the cost price of $990.

It is a brunch at Etihad Stadium hosted by Tommy Little enjoying canapes and premium beverages, then a coach transfer to the MCG with a ticket to the game which is located on Level 4, Bay Q25 Row DD.

PM if interested.

Not wanting to waste time editing posts with prices 10% more than face value, if they are seen again they will simply be deleted

Does anyone have ticket packages they don't need anymore? Looking for 2 or 3 seats together. PM please if you know of anything.
Apologies to Mike, I don't think I expressed myself clearly before which is why he edited my post above. I am only willing to pay face value up to $3000 (for 2 or 3 tickets). If face value for a package is $1250 I will pay it, but I will not pay $1250 for a $350 ticket.

Apologies to Mike, I don't think I expressed myself clearly before which is why he edited my post above. I am only willing to pay face value up to $3000 (for 2 or 3 tickets). If face value for a package is $1250 I will pay it, but I will not pay $1250 for a $350 ticket.

That's fine, BigFooty is clear on playing within the law when it comes to facilitating ticket sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back