Green punch on rance

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 9, 2009
Footscray
AFL Club
Richmond
What a dumshit, was so close to the umpire he could have jumper punched him instead of Rance, then complains when the free kick is paid.

As for MRP, it was identical to the Hawkins punch so you would think Greene SHOULD be looking at 2-3 weeks with a bad record if the MRP is consistent. Although he could get a fine because of the position of the moon and it's alignment with Saturn.

Intentional, high contact, low impact. Pretty straight forward I'd think. 2 down to 1 with early guilty plea, back up to 2 for his record.

As for the umpire complaining, every week players give away obvious frees and complain and argue - good one on Friday night with the Crow claiming "I didn't touch him" with the replay clearly showing contact. Not alone there.

• Banned
Intentional, high contact, low impact. Pretty straight forward I'd think. 2 down to 1 with early guilty plea, back up to 2 for his record.

As for the umpire complaining, every week players give away obvious frees and complain and argue - good one on Friday night with the Crow claiming "I didn't touch him" with the replay clearly showing contact. Not alone there.
It's absolutely comical sometimes isn't it. I just can't understand how someone could hit someone in the face and then complain that they didn't do anything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's absolutely comical sometimes isn't it. I just can't understand how someone could hit someone in the face and then complain that they didn't do anything.
Maybe he's punched people so many times he's lost all sensitivity on the backs of his hands and can't feel when he punches people in the head any more! :)

don't mind it after Rance's cheap shot on SJ.
will get a week, but the intent is right. just needs to rein it in with the high punches.
Rance knocked Stevie over. Fair enough for Greene to come and give Rance a shove but there's no reason (self defense excluded) for a punch to the head

Flop. Rance the overrated chump needs to stand up instead of throwing his head back. Seriously a soft player.

Also this is exactly what chip scab Cotchin did to Neale and got 0
So what you're saying is Rance shouldn't be copying oliver

Also a Melbourne supporter is hardly in the position to be talking about divers and cheap shot punches

Remove this Banner Ad

Green punch on rance

Remove this Banner Ad

Back