Griff back to the dogs?

Remove this Banner Ad

Bulldogs2017

Senior List
Feb 16, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
With Griffs career looking over id love to have him back at the Kennel. Gave it his all week in week out. I understand a few of you might still be angry at what happened but you can blame Macca for making him feel unwanted and forcing him to be captain when he didn't want to be. Was my child hood hero growing up so i will always have respect for him.

Yeah, emotions and history aside, he's shot. He'd be cheap but it's kinda like chasing Ablett. Great for 2 years but now you've lost a kid who is now playing great footy for another club.

Pass for me.

Who else likes visual metaphors?

BiWd3sxB.jpeg

Yeah, emotions and history aside, he's shot. He'd be cheap but it's kinda like chasing Ablett. Great for 2 years but now you've lost a kid who is now playing great footy for another club.

Pass for me.
I should of worded it better. I meant as in been welcome back at the club i think he will retire.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the same class as Brown, Dempsey, Ward, and the super Judas, Wallace.

Harsh? Yep but when you consider how this lot walked out on us there is no other way of describing them.
Brown and Dempsey basically called us losers and they both chased Premierships which ironically never eventuated for them.
Ward had internal and external influences but had he waited another year, he could have been a Premiership Captain.
Wallace! One week before the end of the season and he bailed. He thought he had the Swans job in the bag. He went on to coach Richmond to one of the most embarrassing periods of their history.

I doubt we would ever be welcomed by to the club and he will never want to come back to the club.

We was a contracted Captain and he chose to bail on the club in need. Will not be back. What for anyway, no successful reunions etc.

We were always going to win in that deal. Best thing that ever happened to the club and I said it at the time.

We needed the shake up!

Ward??
In the same class as Brown, Dempsey, Ward, and the super Judas, Wallace.

Harsh? Yep but when you consider how this lot walked out on us there is no other way of describing them.
Brown and Dempsey basically called us losers and they both chased Premierships which ironically never eventuated for them.
Ward had internal and external influences but had he waited another year, he could have been a Premiership Captain.
Wallace! One week before the end of the season and he bailed. He thought he had the Swans job in the bag. He went on to coach Richmond to one of the most embarrassing periods of their history.
I thought the Dogs refused to offer Ward an extra $50k or something like that even when he was offered much more at GWS otherwise he would have stayed.

Would rather a thread about how to get Ward back.

I wouldn't want Griffen or Ward for that matter anywhere near this group of players.
Maybe Griffen can return one day,and I'm sure he probably will. Can't see any need to let Ward return ever. He only played a few games when he was a kid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Griff back to the dogs?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back