Certified Legendary Thread Hamish Mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwebz

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: hamish mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwe

hmac.png

Click for full size

Re: hamish mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwe

The problem with liars is eventually they begin to believe their own lies and totally expect that others will too.

Does "Hammer" really believe that we think he wouldn't have ever ever checked his own wiki page? Even if he didn't write it, he'd have checked it and realised how lame and poop it is, and knowing the author - a self confessed family friend - he could have at the very least had it changed!!!

What an enormous douche bag...

Did anyone catch Game Day on Sunday with Trent Cotchin? A couple of years ago Hamish ran over Cotch's dog and then sped off leaving Cotch on the side of the road.

Was very awkward when Jack Riewoldt brought it up. Cotch wanted to punch Hamish I reckon, as he was fairly jocular about it.

His imaginary friend must be feeling pretty bad about all this right now.

douche just tweeted this:

Hamish McLachlan ‏ @hame_aflgameday

Apologies for silence. Social media wonderful & also brutal. Been sorting a few things out it's fair to say. Had been offline for 2 days....

o rly? Offline, I don't think so :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hamish McLachlan ‏ @hame_aflgameday Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Apologies for silence. Social media wonderful & also brutal. Been sorting a few things out it's fair to say. Had been offline for 2 days....

Then Crikey rang. Then I opened twitter. Not a great week. If it's in print or online, it's as good as true. And that's not that fair.

lol

Did anyone catch Game Day on Sunday with Trent Cotchin? A couple of years ago Hamish ran over Cotch's dog and then sped off leaving Cotch on the side of the road.

Was very awkward when Jack Riewoldt brought it up. Cotch wanted to punch Hamish I reckon, as he was fairly jocular about it.

What on earth...

douche just tweeted this:

o rly? Offline, I don't think so :eek:

Lol yet his previous tweet was only a 1d prior? :D

What on earth...

this.

Surely that can't be true... Hammer running over Cotchin's dog then speeding off. It sounds like a weird dream or a ketamine conversation :p

wait wut?

Hamish ran over a dog and didn't stop?

This for real?

Really?

Footage please.

Love the damage control he's attempting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Hamish Mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwebz

Remove this Banner Ad

Back