Certified Legendary Thread Hamish Mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwebz

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: hamish mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan

questionable deserves* a Platinum account for the publicity he's generated for BigFooty.

* I realise he's a Port man but this thread is spun gold.

I'm relatively certain his father was my high school "design" teacher, as he had the same last name and was also from Mt Pleasant where I seem to remember he was doing some form of farming.

I can only assume the "boys" went to private college all their lives as the only decent country footy league near Mt Pleasant is the BL&G and there was never a Hamish Mclachlan playing as far as I can remember - and I would have gone through all the junior grades at the same time.

I'm relatively certain his father was my high school "design" teacher, as he had the same last name and was also from Mt Pleasant where I seem to remember he was doing some form of farming.

I can only assume the "boys" went to private college all their lives as the only decent country footy league near Mt Pleasant is the BL&G and there was never a Hamish Mclachlan playing as far as I can remember - and I would have gone through all the junior grades at the same time.

Also, his uncle is Ian McLachlan, SACA dinosaur and ex Liberal M.P. I'm sure Hamish had to work very hard to achieve his lofty position in life.

questionable deserves* a Platinum account for the publicity he's generated for BigFooty.

* I realise he's a Port man but this thread is spun gold.

I'll see what we can do.

Congrats to all involved - thread of the decade.

Re: hamish mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwe

This is gold by Crikey:

McLachlan told Crikey that he is “not that inclined to get involved other than to say I know ‘Rompingwins’, as they are a good friend to me and the family.”

“They manage my YouTube uploads too, as I can’t do them and I need to for work."

Ok so he denies uploading the videos and editing his own page. Lordy, he can't even do it.

Then Crikey signs off the article, leaving no one in doubt of what they believe.

"McLachlan manages his own website and twitter account."

This thread is outstanding, well done questionable. It seems those two youtube videos were filmed by him on a phone. So according to his story, his mate must have borrowed the phone and uploaded these seemingly pointless videos to youtube...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: hamish mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwe

Romping Wins sounds like it was related to Rooting King.

Fantastic work. Well done all.

For those interested in world peace note how supporters of all colours put aside party lines for a common noble purpose.

Brings a tear to the eye and arouses the spirit. I'll be watching the next polo tournament sans trousers for sure.

I love the internet :')

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Hamish Mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwebz

Remove this Banner Ad

Back