Analysis Hawks 2022 Hypothetical trades (read the pinned post)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly, the "No Kane Cornes" Rule is back

Last edited by a moderator:
I reckon freo beat gws in any competition for jager to choose;

• family
  • Perth life is pretty good
  • wine
  • finals bound team

For GWS;

- cogs?

Don’t see any other pros for gws
So its line ball :D

On a serious note Perth life ain't all that.

Today is going to be crazy. My phone is already dead from constantly refreshing the AFL app and listening to trade radio. Now hiding in a meeting pretending I'm typing notes and feeding off bigfooty rumours instead

Today is going to be crazy. My phone is already dead from constantly refreshing the AFL app and listening to trade radio. Now hiding in a meeting pretending I'm typing notes and feeding off bigfooty rumours instead
you my friend need a bomb threat

To potentially lose all of JOM, Mitchell and Gunston and still only have 1 quality pick inside the top 20 would sting somewhat.

I guess we'd be relying on being so bad for the next 2-3 years that we'd be getting a few picks well inside 5 moving forward.

Would love Geelong to play nice and give Cooper Stephens away for below what they'd like to accept. He'll play more footy for us than them next season. Help a kid out.
from what is being said about Mackie by other GMs they will be asking for Dingley

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you my friend need a bomb threat
Maybe just start coughing - easiest way to get sent home these days :p I have my kids swimming lessons at 3-5 so will be able to distract myself a bit. Will probably login at 5.15 and see we've sold half the team for a box of sultanas

I can now see that pick 19 drifting off into the horizon. Freo will try and bend us over - nothing surer. Time to see what MM has in his bag of tricks?

Hopefully we just stick to our guns. We aren't that desperate to get rid of him surely ; not if we aren't getting a 1st rounder in return. What sort of free agent will he be if he buggers off next year? Would we get compo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back