Analysis Hawks 2022 Hypothetical trades (read the pinned post)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly, the "No Kane Cornes" Rule is back

Last edited by a moderator:

Just read through this thread for the day so far, and gotta say: there is some hilarious posts on here.

I have no idea if we are winning the trade period (probably not right now...) but the quality of frustrated humour on here is first class - made my afternoon. Certainly a happy team at Hawthorn and riding the bumps with a grin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whoever is responsible for marketing that beer is a genius. How someone got half the country drinking XXXX with a different label is beyond me.
I like my craft beer, but I get annoyed by the connosieurs who piss on beers like VB, Carlton, etc..

I've enjoyed a tasty VB many a time.

But when it comes to Great Northern, I'm with the snobs. Unequivocally the worst beer I have ever tasted.

I like my craft beer, but I get annoyed by the connosieurs who piss on beers like VB, Carlton, etc..

But when it comes to Great Northern, I'm with the snobs. Unequivocally the worst beer I have ever tasted.
I reckon it must be cheap as chips to make, that's why it's sold everywhere.

VB is really like no other beer, goes well - Carlton I reckon they changed it or the ingredients changed but on tap its still good.

You literally offered more in 1 post than Tradio Radio has for an entire10 days.

Interesting, for whatever reason Northern goes down better than VB or Carlton for mine. I still only get it in a round. The craft stuff is always better, especially in Canberra, but I've got no complaints for a cheap Northern out of the tap.

Agree - would rather suck liquid from a scabby donkey than drink Great Northern

I am with you. Love a Carlton at the footy, have no issues drinking a VB and grew up in my uni days drinking cheap tallies of Tooheys Old (because nobody else would touch them) when I was broke. Qld beer is swill. Balter being the exception to the rule. When I tried Great Northern I shuddered and thought 'this is the same sensation I get when someone buys me a beer at a Broncos game in Brissy and I forget it is XXXX on tap'. It might be my absolute inbuilt default contempt of all things Qld but I am astonished it is so widely consumed - particularly in Victoria where we have no end of cheap beers available.

brandon saad GIF

We must all hold hands and chant I-T-K for the knowledge holders to reveal themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back