Analysis Hawks 2022 Hypothetical trades (read the pinned post)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly, the "No Kane Cornes" Rule is back

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, that's what the Mexican's say about Corona, yet everyone over here drinks it!
Not everyone. Corona, along with Lowenbrau, are the worst beers I have tasted. And people here only drink it because of the novelty of the lime wedge you have to put in it to kill the taste.

Go Away GIF
can i stay please? im enjoying the mass delusion in these threads :p

I like my craft beer, but I get annoyed by the connosieurs who piss on beers like VB, Carlton, etc..

I've enjoyed a tasty VB many a time.

But when it comes to Great Northern, I'm with the snobs. Unequivocally the worst beer I have ever tasted.
VB or Dingo Lager for me

Unfortunately for you eastern staters, I think you’ll be able to buy Dingo in London before you get it in Melb or Syd.

It’s just been sent to Darwin in the last week & in talks to get it to England are well under way.

JOM at least has declared he's going somewhere, and we're sending him somewhere. He's open to both GWS and Freo.
Pfffft, I used to use the same line to the ladies in the 80’s and 90’s walking out of nightclubs. Didn’t work then either

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't get this whole concept of salary paying. A few years ago Adelaide paid two first rounders for a 29 yr old Gibbs and Carlton didn't pay any salary...

On SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Just another way for clubs to ream Hawthorn. “We’ll give you absolute peanuts for that player, but only if you peasants pay 50-60% of his wage”

Don't get this whole concept of salary paying. A few years ago Adelaide paid two first rounders for a 29 yr old Gibbs and Carlton didn't pay any salary...

I think that deal and Gibbs’ career at Adelaide killed ever trading so flippantly for an established big named midfielder however.

It depends on the club's situation.

If they want a player, but are stumped for cap space...they will pay a better pick in return.

This is the theory, at least

GWS have the trigger ready to go if JOM to Freo falls through .

They reckon itll get done though ( JOM to Freo )

I assume this means we aren't settling for less than 21 for JOM (if it gets to them).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back