Autopsy Hawks snuff out the Power - Rd 11, 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

b8qu-7bSUdIf78q3FBAzn8Lrzbo=.gif

Winning ugly. Still, I'll take it and enjoyed seeing them guts it out.

O'Brien had 5 touches, 2 marks and 0 hitouts. Ceglar had 4 touches and 2 marks but at least has the excuse of missing a year of football.

What a brilliant last 3 quarters from the guys to fight back, great effort from our back line.

P.s How good was Burton? Should keep the doubters quiet for a few weeks!

Welcome back the chosen one!

597164.jpg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mid point of the season being at 6-5 and 104% ain’t bad considering how much tinkering we are doing.

We are winning these games on grit and game plan alone. Skills definitely nowhere near it. Will put that aside and try to enjoy the win for now though.

Three scalps from the top 8 (equal highest in the league) and only 3 more v top 8 for the remainder of the season.

PS you’ve got to laugh at these sort of posts on the game day thread....

250756b177aeb9cb3a645c9689200ed3.jpg

Last edited:
Our talls at both ends were all good. Even O'Brien wasn't as bad as he's usually been, though he disappeared in the second half. My dad was going off at Frawley for one mistake and completely ignored the good things he did, just don't understand the hate he gets.

Unfortunately our forward entries weren't fixed one bit. Late we started lowering our eyes a bit and we missed the shots, typical lol

Anyone complaining about our backline needs to clock themselves in the head half a dozen times. A few shockers in the first quarter but massively turned it around from the second quarter onwards.

Frawley brilliant. Burton brilliant. Stratton brilliant. Hardwick brilliant. Sicily brilliant. Doc bloody good.

Forwards continue to struggle with scoring which is going to hurt us if we cant turn it around soon. We are going to meet high scoring teams and wont be able to match them.

Winning ugly. Still, I'll take it and enjoyed seeing them guts it out.

O'Brien had 5 touches, 2 marks and 0 hitouts. Ceglar had 4 touches and 2 marks but at least has the excuse of missing a year of football.

And gave Big Boy enough rest to be one of our best over the 4 quarters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Hawks snuff out the Power - Rd 11, 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Back