Hawks Vs Crows Ruck

Remove this Banner Ad

B&YBlood

Senior List
Feb 26, 2007
East Ballina
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Been looking in Adelaide board and they seem to think that their ruck combo of Maric and Griffen is the 4th best in the league at the moment and that our combo of Bob and Tails sucks.

With the loss of Tails this week and Suzie's inclusion how do you think we will go in this department?

Renouf needs to have an impact in his first game in my opinion, their combo is very young so at least he won't be up against seasoned veterans in his first game. I know Roughy can help out too but with Tails out I am concerned.

Thoughts?

Love to see Renouf have a big debut and go 2-0 against our SA enemies!

Actually, we don't "think" we are the 4th ranked ruck combo, the stats prove it. I believe we are also something like 3rd for tap to advantage - not bad for a young inexperienced pair. As to how they will go against Hawks ruck, I guess time will tell - however, based on our previous 11 weeks, one would expect our rucking to be very competitive - something essential if we are to cut supply from the midfield down to Buddy and co.

Actually I think both sides rucks are underrated. Particularly Campbell and Taylor. They have been great for you, very very underrated and I certainly don't think they suck. Taylor out will be a loss but Renouf sounds like a giant.
Our guys are also underrated but also very young and inexperienced. Tippett, Griffin and Maric have less than 50 games between them.

Should be a good duel between the young rucks. With your midfield and forwards we need our rucks to be very competetive.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawks Vs Crows Ruck

Remove this Banner Ad

Back