Autopsy Round 20, 2024 : Hawks murder Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

The even spread of contributors all across the field is really encouraging. We don't have one or two midfielders dominating possession every game, and have had a really nice even spread of goal kickers lately. That makes us much harder to defend.
this x 1000.

opposition: "who do i need to shut down?"

hawks: "all of us"

opposition: :sweat:

Taylor Walker saying the last team he played as good as hawthorn on the weekend were richmond in 2017

Umpiring was pathetic. That should have been 120+.

AFL are corrupt and kept that margin much closer than it should have been
Great win Hawks. As bad as we were you smashed us all over the ground. Fun to watch. Wish we played with the same flair. You'll do some serious damage in September- good luck.
Thx buddy. We're not in the 8. It's very difficult to predict which team will make it. Supporters like you are always welcome here. Cheers.

He's a historically salty bitch over the Hawks.
I apologised for it last year, it was my fathers fault.

Gotta appreciate Tex been so honest about his thoughts, giving all the credit to the Hawks without making excuses about themselves.
Yes. Has risen in my estimation. He also had a little chat with CJ during the match as the ball went out of bounds and they both jogged back to their allotted zone. Seemed to be a decent amount of mutual respect there. Hopefully this means he has put that horrid past behind him.

Yes. Has risen in my estimation. He also had a little chat with CJ during the match as the ball went out of bounds and they both jogged back to their allotted zone. Seemed to be a decent amount of mutual respect there. Hopefully this means he has put that horrid past behind him.
Was that the one where Sicily came belting over to them and pushed CJ back to position? If so, I interpreted that very differently.

Was that the one where Sicily came belting over to them and pushed CJ back to position? If so, I interpreted that very differently.
I know Ginnivan and some strong words to Tex at the end of the game after walker kicked a goal.

Ginnivan clearly still remembers why Walker was suspended for 6 weeks a few years back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 20, 2024 : Hawks murder Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Back