Preview Hawks vs Dockers - Teams, Preview, Bartos & Gameday Thread **** It all happens here

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling that young WhiteX may be just about ready to play a blinder.

This, I'm inclined to agree with.

Huge occasion for the youngster, in his first final, and in a team that comprises some absolute superstars, while Hoops may have been unlucky, Brendan deserves his spot in the side. He's come along in leaps and bounds this year, has explosive pace and with a nice solid frame, won't take anything lying down from the Dockers (or as last week showed - from anyone).

Congrats on a good year, and hoping this is the first of many finals he plays in the brown-and-gold.

Go Hawks. Bring it.

Suggested tactics for neutralising Sandilands, just need a truckload of banana skins to get him on his back.. then:

Sandilands%20tactics.jpg

JUMP ON HIM!

Suggested tactics for neutralising Sandilands, just need a truckload of banana skins to get him on his back.. then:

Sandilands%20tactics.jpg

JUMP ON HIM!

Weren't those tactics outlined by Jonathon Swift?

gullivers-travels.jpg

If i can recall, the last time we played over at Subi, we had no Buddy, Skipper, Mitchell, Burgoyne, maybe some more.
My point being, is we normally do play good over there, we only lost to WestCrap this year because we had 1 ruckman no Buddy and came back strong in the last term, we lost down there last year,but we had no Roguhead and Willo did his knee and we were up with about 15 minutes to go in the match againt WestCrap and Big Nick kicked 4 goals to win the game.
Th ground shouldnt bother us at all, Buddy loves playing down there and we do have a even better record down there againt Freo.
That Mountain will only win the Tap outs, but thats about it we will win the clearances.

I really hope your players are a fraction as complacent as you lot, we'd win by about 10 goals if that were the case :eek:

Better check the mirror pal.

Hawthorn knows this weekend is the beginning of the journey.

Freemantle may have already reached their destination.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm at the game tonight to keep an eye on our opponent for next week and I'll be sure to report any off the ball incidents to the MRP. Hope they belt the shit out of each other

Was interested to hear that Hodge & Guerra flew over to Perth yesterday..

yep - carrying injuries and 4hr flights aint conducive to good performances, extra time post flights for physio etc to recover as best they can for the game.

If you do win any injuries (new or old) will be further exasperated for next week.

Welcome to one of the problems WA footy teams have ;) every week (affects both away and home weeks), not whinging, just fact

I really hope your players are a fraction as complacent as you lot, we'd win by about 10 goals if that were the case :eek:

So the fact that Harvey has come out and said that they expect to win on Saturday means that the hawks will win by ten goals - that is what you mean isn't it.

Looks like a really tough slog at the G tonight between the Saints & Cats. Gives the winner of the Hawks Fremantle game a massive chance next week if the rain continues into the last quarter and the Cats can kick the next goal early in the last:D

Looks like a really tough slog at the G tonight between the Saints & Cats. Gives the winner of the Hawks Fremantle game a massive chance next week if the rain continues into the last quarter and the Cats can kick the next goal early in the last:D

Yep, Hawks have a sniff if they can beat the Dockers tomorrow.

C'MMMMMOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNN HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I were Clarkson .... "If we kick more goals, WE CAN WIN!!!"

Phew I'm all out of inspiring speeches today. GO HAWKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back