Preview Hawks vs Dockers - Teams, Preview, Bartos & Gameday Thread **** It all happens here

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nice preview BBB.

For me there is one player who I think will be fital today, Clinton Young. He needs to have a great game as his left foot is a weapon for us. Whilst Hodge, Rioli and Buddy are constantly identified as key players, (and rightfully so) I see young as a player who can turn a game on its head. Expect him to have a big impact today!!

Go hawks.

Re: Team vs Fremantle

Is it live on the tv, I spose it is, its on at 3, so is that the time difference with wa lol
All I can think about is Hawks v Cats next Friday, I know, thinking ahead of today is not great, but it makes the mind boggle!!!

Nice preview BBB.

For me there is one player who I think will be fital today, Clinton Young. He needs to have a great game as his left foot is a weapon for us. Whilst Hodge, Rioli and Buddy are constantly identified as key players, (and rightfully so) I see young as a player who can turn a game on its head. Expect him to have a big impact today!!

Go hawks.
Cheers mate.

Young is a vital player with his run and carry and his booming left foot, but I didn't add him in. Hawthorn have a lot of depth and your midfield is very potent and fits together well.

I really hope you beat Fremantle, then pump Geelong and knock them out in straight sets. I'll be barracking for Hawks today, hoping you get a win!

I don't think you would find a awks fan who didn't wanna see Geelong bundled out in straight sets :p

The guys you mentioned are the key ones no doubt, I just have a feeling Youngy is gonna turn it on today. I hope I'm right. When he is at his best its fantastic to watch :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Final Teams:
1 change
In - Ladson
Out - Peterson

Finals experience perhaps?

Peterson has been providing more than Laddo would of late and would have thought he would have been 3rd man up at stoppages as a foil to Sandilands.

Reckon you're on the money there, LP.

Given the skies are grey and rain is looking likely (not great for talls, although Buddy can crumb his own ball), WhiteX to go forward and provide us with another small forward option while Laddo takes his spot down back.

Much like the cats brought in Byrnes for Lonergan because of the rain factor.

I'm liking the idea of rain i think. It will help to nullify Sandilands' influence as the majority of the hitouts are likely to go to ground rather than into the hands of a midfielder, and similarly when he goes forward it will be harder to mark the ball. Lots of ball on the ground which i reckon will favour our stronger battle-hardened bodies compared to theirs. It will help slow the game down too which won't hurt us given Freo are relatively quick on a big oval.

I don't think you would find a awks fan who didn't wanna see Geelong bundled out in straight sets :p

The guys you mentioned are the key ones no doubt, I just have a feeling Youngy is gonna turn it on today. I hope I'm right. When he is at his best its fantastic to watch :)
Do you think Young will have a run with job on Hill? To try and shut his impact out of the game?

Bateman is a bad match up for Hill imo.

Good luck boys I've had some money on Hawthorn today hope Buddy kicks a bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back