Preview Hawks vs Geelong - Preliminary Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ok so I'm an MCC toff but me and my Dad want to sit outside of the Strawberries and Cream eating area with the real fans. We can usually do this but would we be able to tomorrow night?

Friday 20 September

Summary
showers.png

Min 10
Max 17
A few showers.
Chance of any rain: 70%
rain_70.gif

Rainfall amount: 2 to 4 mm
Melbourne area

Cloudy. Scattered showers, clearing towards evening. The chance of thunderstorms early in the morning. Winds north to northwesterly 15 to 25 km/h shifting southwesterly 25 to 35 km/h in the morning then tending west to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h in the evening.

I get the feeling the weather will be like that Friday night game you guys played against the Pies a month back?

You guys were troubled in the beginning then came home with a wet sail.

I agree with him being courageous. It's incredibly courageous to continuously duck your head into the opposition, knowing you're going to get a fairly decent whack to the head. Doesn't stop him being a ducking cheat however. And doesn't stop those free kicks from being bull****.
He doesn't duck, he shrugs his shoulders in an attempt to break the tackle.
I remember earlier in the season Lewis deliberately ducked and the media were all over it, and come on... watch Puopolo for christ sake.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who cares about the sellwoods i played sport with them growing up and they all ducked back then so it's a habbit but they good guys. But anyway come on HAWKS and smash those pussy cats buy 10 goals because youse are the best team for the past two years and should hold the cup up in 2013 cos i think bruece calling the grand final game with buddy or rioli ripping it up will be awesome to watch being special.

Who cares about the sellwoods i played sport with them growing up and they all ducked back then so it's a habbit but they good guys. But anyway come on HAWKS and smash those pussy cats buy 10 goals because youse are the best team for the past two years and should hold the cup up in 2014 cos i think bruece calling the grand final game with buddy or rioli ripping it up will be awesome to watch being special.
First of all it's 2013 last time I checked

But thanks for the support :)

He doesn't duck, he shrugs his shoulders in an attempt to break the tackle.
I remember earlier in the season Lewis deliberately ducked and the media were all over it, and come on... watch Puopolo for christ sake.

You are talking bullsh*t here my friend and I don't need to explain why. Bay 13 is calling your name.

boo hoo

He's one of few players who know how to best play afl with today's rules.
He goes in hard and low..you know, where the ball is. If players don't want to catch him high, maybe they should get it before he does.

I get the feeling the weather will be like that Friday night game you guys played against the Pies a month back?

You guys were troubled in the beginning then came home with a wet sail.

15km winds aren't particularly noticeable. That game was a Cyclone - 80km+ swirling winds.

How old was Dew when you recruited him and how much did he cost you for a trade ?

He was 29 and there wasn't a trade. He came out of retirement and was pick 45

The players should all shave their heads and shuffle the numbers around... Hill should wear 33, Rioli 10. Bailey and Hale. Mitchell and Sewell etc. (P.s. Mitchell should dye his hair brown before shaving). In tight contests at ball ups it could cause some confusion for the opposition.

P.s. If we lose, im going on a murderous rampage. So for the safety of the wider community the Hawks must win.

Imagine the players were told they will be executed if they lose? Literally do or die. Id bet my house for the win. Hmmmm

Just signed up an account with Sportsbet. They were offering refunded bets up to $100 for H2H bets on AFL games this weekend if the team you back loses by under 18. Chucked $100 on Geelong as "insurance".

One of 3 outcomes as I see it:
1. Cats win and I'll have a few hundred dollars to spend on tissues :(
2. Hawks win by over 3 goals and I lose $100 (but couldn't care less about that!)
3. Hawks win by 3 goals or less and I get my $100 back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back