Preview Hawks vs Geelong - Preliminary Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't duck, he shrugs his shoulders in an attempt to break the tackle.
I remember earlier in the season Lewis deliberately ducked and the media were all over it, and come on... watch Puopolo for christ sake.

Learn the game asswipe...he drops his knees as soon as he is about to be tackled...a technique mastered by the selwood sisters and the Eagles, resulting in a massive disproportion of free kicks for in comparison to the rest of the comp for the mentioned parties

Have slept like sh!t all week, wide awake at 2.30!

Great thread.

My natural thought is that we'll all look back on this Finals campaign with complete reverence.

If the opposite is true, I'll be boycotting my first ever GF, and be basically a shell of a man...
I will boycott next season if we lose tonight

This is going to be the longest day ever.

Good luck to me, concentration wise. Fuarkin come on Hawthorn.

Great day to have two tests isnt it? All I will be thinking of is the bloody footy. As the week has gone on I have become increasingly nervous. Geelong always lift for these games and can turn it on quickly. All i want is for us to play our usual game, to forget the past results. If Buddy and Rough can actually lead to the ball, and if the mids can honour those leads instead of kicking it on there head and having Harry Taylor and Mackie picking off marks third man up, we should win. Go hawks!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back