Preview Hawks vs the COLA $wans and the man they call Juda$ - it's the big dance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they have started to look at the cold hard facts in regards to stats.

Our Inside 50 conversion has put the wind up some of them.:D
Better conversion, more marks I50 and more scoring shots.

I can't believe the loss of confidence on the $wans board,the tone has changed dramatically.They seem particularly worried about our forward line(and they should be!) and umpires Stevic and Nicholls.

ha ha hope they keep worrying...let the footy gods shine upon us!!!!!

I for one want egg on all the medias faces...they think one team is turning up and that simply isn't the case....what the hell has happened to this comp.....WTF?

That's what gave me the pleasure last year. They all picked Freo, but guess what? We were the winner..There s nothing I like better than to shove it up those commentators proverbial..

Franklin may, but Tippet will get toweled up by Lake.

How would the reversal of Gibbo and Lakes opponents work.

Buddy would be too quick for BL wouldn't he?

I still reckon Buddy's greatest weakness is between his ears. I can remember games for us where nothing was going his way and he just couldn't find a way to break into the game. He starts sooking/playing for free kicks and displaying misdirected agression that usually sees him giving away frees/50s and generally being a late arrival. He is great while it is all rolling his way but he finds it difficult when put under the pump to grind his way into the match.

Tippett is a mixed bag. Plays so ordinarily some times and shows some glimpses at other times. Still overrated and overpriced even on a good day. Too one-dimensional.

Must isolate Richards at every opportunity. He's not the rock in the heart of defence that he once was for Sydney. Looking very vulnerable and the only weak link in the chain I see for Sydney's defence.

I would go as far to say that McVeigh, Richards and Malceski have been nowhere near their best of late

Would expect them to turn it on in a GF however

Regardless, the game will be won and lost in the middle

Is Sydney the only team playing on Saturday? AFL360 has had Sydney,Sydney, and Sydney again. Had to change channels, giving me the ))$&&:oops: It must be a one man team too..At least we have 18 players..

If you expected anything else from the media you haven't been paying attention this year or for the previous 12 months. Hawthorn are the worst premiership side ever if you believe the media's analysis of our weaknesses compared the sides we play.

David King and the 360 clowns wouldn't know their arses from their faces so anything that comes out of their mouths isn't worth listening to (as it is quite literally shit). Maclure is the only unbiased person on there.

I'm sure Clarko will be loving the fact that Shitney are getting all of the love and everyone is talking us down. We do better when it's an "us against world mentality." Haters gonna hate and there are plenty of haters of the Hawks. But I wouldn't worry as all of the negativity will only help our boys help extra motivation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The North Korean Information Minister is on fire, even managed to **** up the title of the article

Swans legend Barry Hall tips third title in two years

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/afl/sydney-sw...-two-years-20140924-10lk17.html#ixzz3EECllus9

I liked this from Vossy...

Despite having tipped Hawthorn throughout the season to be premiers, triple premiership captain Michael Voss has jumped off the Hawks and believes the Swans will win.

His confidence is based on the most recent clash between the sides when the Swans lost by 10 points but, Voss believes, had several players below their best.

We know that Lake and Rioli didn't play that game? Does Vossy know that the game in question was Josh Gibson's first back from a nine game hiatus? Vossy, there is a compelling case why the Swans will win the flag but that ain't one of the. If anything you've highlighted the one reason why we have hope! The more I hear Vossy in the media the more Im convinced he would have made for a dud senior coach...

Last edited:
Im very well aware of what your side is capable of as i found out in round 18 we got out to a 5 goal lead then boom we couldn't stop your run.

Clarkson is one of the few coaches that can dismantle us.
Best current coach in the AFL comfortably.

The North Korean Information Minister is on fire, even managed to **** up the title of the article

Swans legend Barry Hall tips third title in two years

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/afl/sydney-sw...-two-years-20140924-10lk17.html#ixzz3EECllus9

I liked this from Vossy...

We know that Lake and Rioli didn't play that game? Does Vossy know that the game in question was Josh Gibson's first back from a nine game hiatus? Vossy, there is probably a compelling case why the Swans will win the flag but that ain't one of the. The more I hear Vossy in the media the more Im convinced he would have made for a dud senior coach...

Because the opinion of a meathead like Barry Hall is so valuable....

I generally like to watch as many footy shows, and read as many footy articles as I can during the week. Not because I rate those in the media, but because it beats watching whatever "reality" shows the mrs is watching. This week though I've retreated on holidays and I'm currently enjoying a media blackout aside from bigfooty, and by the sound of things that's a good thing. There aren't too many hawthorn sympathisers out there so I'm not surprised by the apparent swan love. The best thing though is that no matter how much they pump up their tyres, it doesn't increase their chances of winning one iota.

I generally like to watch as many footy shows, and read as many footy articles as I can during the week. Not because I rate those in the media, but because it beats watching whatever "reality" shows the mrs is watching. This week though I've retreated on holidays and I'm currently enjoying a media blackout aside from bigfooty, and by the sound of things that's a good thing. There aren't too many hawthorn sympathisers out there so I'm not surprised by the apparent swan love. The best thing though is that no matter how much they pump up their tyres, it doesn't increase their chances of winning one iota.
I've been doing the same Rev, its fantastic..... so peaceful and zen

Whately: What's keeping you awake at night if you're the Sydney coach?
King: Not much, Gerard. I don't think the Swans really have a weakness. Everyone tells me Richard and Grundy are just "going OK" down back, that they'll be vulnerable going one-on-one. But they have the best defence in the comp, their support runners from the midfield are just extraordinary, their 2-way run covers that off perfectly. I don't think there is a glaring weakness in Sydney's game...

:drunk: Might as well not show up...

The over-confidence/hype on the part of Sydney loving media flogs this week so reminds me of Geelong circa 2008!....I hope 2012 burns inside our players guts as much as it still does mine. If it does, then we will shit this in!....The cream on the cake would be Buddy being held goalless!:thumbsu:

Because he couldn't get them on the right side of the post as well as being towelled up by Gibbo.

Sheedy is a classless flog of the highest order, a figure that flately admitted before the 2012 Grand Final that he envied Hawthorn FC's success more than any other club.

His GWS scarf display during last years presentations was noted by the club I'm sure...

When Sheedy leaves a club it turns to sh!t

Richmond, Essendon and GWS have been rubbish after he left each of them

Whately: What's keeping you awake at night if you're the Sydney coach?
King: Not much, Gerard. I don't think the Swans really have a weakness. Everyone tells me Richard and Grundy are just "going OK" down back, that they'll be vulnerable going one-on-one. But they have the best defence in the comp, their support runners from the midfield are just extraordinary, their 2-way run covers that off perfectly. I don't think there is a glaring weakness in Sydney's game...

:drunk: Might as well not show up...

Absolutely delusional. Wannabee.

I personally reckon Fremantle, Port and Geelong can all comfortably match $hitneys "no weaknesses" backline.

Must be on something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back