Preview Hawks vs Weagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck to big LL, great lesson in perseverance.

Can't help but thinking these ins and outs has a late withdrawal written all over it. Three mids dropped and only one in? I'm expecting either Junior or Spang to be replaced by Hallahan.

Actually quite excited to see what Lowden can do. He is 204 cm and very athletic. Will be interesting to see how he goes at AFL level.

I can't see Schoey going forward just because Spangher is back.
IF it happens, I wouldn't think it is likely to be until at least Lake is back in the side.. Even then, it will be on a needs basis, he won't be in the forward line permanently... I think that has been made very clear by the coaches.

I can't see Schoey going forward just because Spangher is back.
IF it happens, I wouldn't think it is likely to be until at least Lake is back in the side.. Even then, it will be on a needs basis, he won't be in the forward line permanently... I think that has been made very clear by the coaches.
Yeah, I think Sphanger and Shoey can play in the same backline. We look too short with only Shoey and Litherland back there up against all the WC talls. Playing two talls means Hodge can spend some time in the midfield without leaving the defence exposed.

Getting really excited to see Lowden.

Hoping that the 6 year wait to play AFL has a similar career rejuvenation effect on him that older players have when they switch clubs late in their careers.

Hope Lowden has a good game :) He deserves it after working his backside off for the last couple years. Hoping this game inspires him to jump up a couple levels. Will help his development that he's going up against arguably one of the strongest ruck combo's in the league.

Can't help but thinking these ins and outs has a late withdrawal written all over it. Three mids dropped and only one in? I'm expecting either Junior or Spang to be replaced by Hallahan.

Completely agree Ght. Would be very surprised if Hallahan didn't come in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

not being rested, dropped last week and dropped this week

Mmm bit stiff on Langers, but I guess from a coaching perspective, you have Sewell and Shiels who are both more experienced taggers when they are given that role. Might just be a case of too many "negating" players at the min.

I'm still a little sad that it looks like Woodward will miss out this season. He might still show up, but its looking unlikely due to the growing queue in front of him. Still, happy he's playing consistent games at BH.

Don't think there will be any late changes unless someone gets an injury in the warm up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back