News Hawthorn in the media 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Just like last years thread, whatever Barrett has to say is not Hawthorn in the media.

Couldn’t care less for his shit takes, they don’t belong here.

Lethal had some work done around the eye area?
Looking sprightly and doing well to tone down his Hawthorn love.
May have had an eyebrow lift. It's a pretty common procedure when you get older as it can hang over the eye. My mum and uncle have had it done. It's a functional thing not cosmetic.

Lloyd was impressed and had some good things to say about us.

I hope, oneday, they create a show with Kornes, Bartel, Buckley and Lloyd, with Lewis and Reiwoldt to feature. Kornes can host it, and this way we can get rid of dud journalists that force their way onto such shows.

Lloyd was impressed and had some good things to say about us.

I hope, oneday, they create a show with Kornes, Bartel, Buckley and Lloyd, with Lewis and Reiwoldt to feature. Kornes can host it, and this way we can get rid of dud journalists that force their way onto such shows.
You will find Cornes at Fox Footy next year

Healy gets off scott-free a lot of the time with Hawks fans, but it must not be forgotten that when Hawthorn were conquering the comp for 3+ years he tipped us in a total of 1 final over the course of all those premiership runs.

Imagine not being able to see greatness right in front of you, but carrying the title of footy expert. What a fraud.
I'm happy to avoid it whenever he is on .
Very average analyst and now keeps mixing or forgetting names and constantly repeats questions .

Only seems interested if the topic is Swans , Freo or GWS .

Kornes is right. Finals or not, this season has been a success.

Gameplan coming together to the point we are seeing it control games.

New players emerging - Chol, Ginnivan, Dear, D'Ambrosio, Watson, etc.

Players developing and taking their game to a new level - Scrimshaw, Meek, Day, Worpel, etc.
Like I posted yesterday we've already won one more game than last season and our percentage is 18% better. It would sux to just miss finals but if we could somehow win 6 of our last 8 then a 7 game win improvement would've totally blown my preseason prediction of 10 wins out of the water.

As boring as it sounds I think it's best for the boys to just worry about each game as it comes. Control the controllables as they say.

Cornes, however, is less concerned about whether the club pushes on from here to make finals, given how young the group is in this cycle.

“Can they play finals this year? I’m not as worried about that. It’s been a significant step in the right direction,” he said.

If I was a supporter right now, I would absolutely be very excited to be a Hawthorn fan.

Did you see the text captioning this particular picture in today's Sun? Apparently that's Chol :drunk:

IMG_20240701_165047.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Healy gets off scott-free a lot of the time with Hawks fans, but it must not be forgotten that when Hawthorn were conquering the comp for 3+ years he tipped us in a total of 1 final over the course of all those premiership runs.

Imagine not being able to see greatness right in front of you, but carrying the title of footy expert. What a fraud.
Will never forget the live pre-match show he did when he referred to GCS as the Gold Coast CLlnts

However I still think about his comments earlier “who’s gonna be hawthorns Petracca?”
Who was our 13/14/15 Petracca?
Teams win flags not individuals. The Brownlow medalist is almost never from the premier.
I think he has a point though. Just about every side to win the flag since our threepeat has had a player like him.

I think we're hoping Baz will be that player for us.

still one of the great moments in history, thank you for reminding me

How on Earth could it have been so unanimous? Beggars belief how you could write off the team that had just won the flag because you were seduced by Buddy mania. King's prediction is and was just totally disrespectful and at least he accepts that he got it horribly wrong now when he gets ribbed about it. He never bet against us again while we were the best in the land.

How on Earth could it have been so unanimous? Beggars belief how you could write off the team that had just won the flag because you were seduced by Buddy mania. King's prediction is and was just totally disrespectful and at least he accepts that he got it horribly wrong now when he gets ribbed about it. He never bet against us again while we were the best in the land.
It's not as if it was Geelong of 2008 or Essendon of 2000 they were rolling out with.

It's not as if it was Geelong of 2008 or Essendon of 2000 they were rolling out with.
We finished second only on percentage, after having Mitchell, Cyril and Gibson miss over half the season, with bad injuries, and many other key players, including Lewis, miss 6-8 weeks through injury.

They were all back for the GF... Yet it was presented as a Sydney walkover. Idiot propaganda

Remove this Banner Ad

Back