Hawthorn Premiership Odds

Remove this Banner Ad

http%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2F_%2Fmedia%2FNetwork%2FHome%2FStreams%2F2017%2F02%2F07%2F11%2F19%2FSwans_0702a_1000.jpg

See you dude......time for the ignore button

Make sure you take you medication before you go to bed

You could save yourself the trouble by instead telling us how/why you think Hawks youth can step up come finals. Unfortunately I am not convinced by "because I am a Hawks fan and I say so". That point of view lacks a little substance.

You could save yourself the trouble by instead telling us how/why you think Hawks youth can step up come finals. Unfortunately I am not convinced by "because I am a Hawks fan and I say so". That point of view lacks a little substance.

Easy because they'll be listening to ......

And watching.......

Non stop

Meaning they will be highly motivated and ready to kick some monster goals!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can't think of one reason why Hawks youth are not vanilla.

2 reasons come to mind

Round 20 Rising star nomination - Harry Morrison
Round 21 Rising star nomination - James Worpel (and second most coaches votes in the Hawks vs Cats game after Dangerfield).

Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry. Whatever man, just keep bringing me more of that.

2 reasons come to mind

Round 20 Rising star nomination - Harry Morrison
Round 21 Rising star nomination - James Worpel (and second most coaches votes in the Hawks vs Cats game after Dangerfield).

Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry. Whatever man, just keep bringing me more of that.

Gee.....that Connor Nash bloke didnt get much of it on the weekend, but looked like he belonged out there.
Looking forward to seeing a 197cm wingman that runs like the wind, and tackles like a rugby player pressing into our best 22 next year.
And only not long turned 19........

It's statistically proven that the team that gets rid of Vickery wins the flag the following year

Be afraid be very afraid Hawthorn haters!
LOL. I made a thread about this a few months back. I put $40 on the hawks to make the grand final at $11. sounds like a generous deal.

Hawks will lose to Richmond by 100+ in week 1.

I'll have a piece of that......what you offering

You are assuming we will finish 4th.
We gotta get past the Saints then the Swans otherwise we finish 5-8.
And if we win both, half a chance we finish 3rd if GWS drop a game against the Swans or Melb (at MCG).
Equally, Collingwood might catch us on % and we finish 5th.

I would be very happy to play Rich in week one of the finals, if that meant we finish top 4.
I dare suggest that Rich would prefer to not play fellow MCG tennants in any of their finals........
I see that as their greatest threat......takes away one of their competitive advantages.

It's statistically proven that the team that gets rid of Vickery wins the flag the following year

Be afraid be very afraid Hawthorn haters!

LOL. I made a thread about this a few months back. I put $40 on the hawks to make the grand final at $11. sounds like a generous deal.

Technically, Vickery is still on our books for 2018.
So maybe 2019 is our go.......

What does X players under 50 games really mean?

It is just a rubbish stat used by media types.

An even more useless stat is we had xxx more players under 50 games than the rebuilding Lions.

I bet you could name a whole team of current players that have played under 50 games and they would be the shittest team ever, now, next week and in a 100 games time.

Tom Mitchell is the most overrated player in the league. That is not saying he is a bad player, you can keep him. In the wash-up of that trade we ended up with Florent and Hayward. IMO Hayward by himself will prove to be a far superior player to Mitchell. Florent ain't half bad either.

Your under 10 games brigade are vanilla at best, your upside is going to disappoint, IMO. The Cats have unearthed some genuine talent & will be miles ahead of you in no time.

How far back is the field? Miles.
This amount of saltiness surely can't be good for you.
download.jpg

Last edited:
I'll have a piece of that......what you offering

You are assuming we will finish 4th.
We gotta get past the Saints then the Swans otherwise we finish 5-8.
And if we win both, half a chance we finish 3rd if GWS drop a game against the Swans or Melb (at MCG).
Equally, Collingwood might catch us on % and we finish 5th.

I would be very happy to play Rich in week one of the finals, if that meant we finish top 4.
I dare suggest that Rich would prefer to not play fellow MCG tennants in any of their finals........
I see that as their greatest threat......takes away one of their competitive advantages.
It’s interesting this take that we only seem to beat up on interstate sides at the g. Of our 19 wins there 6 have been against interstate sides, crows twice, giants twice, lions and Freo. I really don’t care who we play although if I had to choose I’d rather play the hawks or pies over the giants.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back