Hawthorn v Richmond - Round 1, NAB Pre-season Cup. Aurora Stadium Launceston 7:40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Team V Richmond

What kind of player is Sierakowski?

He has played as a defender at Box Hill but I understand tagged Mitchell in the recent intraclub and went ok at times to suggest he might have a future in that sort of role.

Re: Team V Richmond

He has played as a defender at Box Hill but I understand tagged Mitchell in the recent intraclub and went ok at times to suggest he might have a future in that sort of role.

Kind of like joining a guild of assassins or the like.

Anyone else think that Buddy might get a shot in the midfield/wing tonight?
Might get a Run Clarko would often put Buddy on the wind midfield just to get him into the game i like him to stay up Forward but the Big Emu could be a one of the best utility players if we went down that track

Hodge & Lewis watch this space 30 minutes to kick off Bring it on

Got any footy rituals Grizz i have to have me windmill Hawk man with Beanie & beer can??

Might get a Run Clarko would often put Buddy on the wind midfield just to get him into the game i like him to stay up Forward but the Big Emu could be a one of the best utility players if we went down that track

Hodge & Lewis watch this space 30 minutes to kick off Bring it on

Got any footy rituals Grizz i have to have me windmill Hawk man with Beanie & beer can??

Yeah, a few odd ones mate.

On really big games I'll wear my Hawthorn under 19s training top, which last fit me when I was 17, 25 kilos lighter, and, well, could play footy. To give you some idea of how old the thing is, the sponsor's logo is BFC Finance.

So I'll squeeze into that and let rip. But I must stress, only for really, really big games.

I'm in two minds about these sort of meaningless games. Sure, winning is nice. But if you lose, there is no chance for players to get injured the next week in a pointless game.

The memory of Tony Hall's knee and career being mangled in that stupid State of Origin game (by Andy Collins, his own Hawthorn teammate) is still fresh in my mind.

Seriously, Hawthorn will take no risks tonight.

I think Hodge, Lewis, Sewell, Mitchell will eat them alive at stoppages. We'll be a little brittle in defense as usual. Let's hope our delivery into our forward line is good. Should all be enough to get us over the line. Will watch Ellis with keen interest, and Shoey.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why is it neither Matthew Lloyd nor Tim Lane understand the holding the ball rule FFS??? What a pair of tossers.

Man I am loving this work by franklin. 3 goals and did a wonderful unselfish job to give roughead a chance at goal. This is unbelievable footy here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawthorn v Richmond - Round 1, NAB Pre-season Cup. Aurora Stadium Launceston 7:40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back