Here we go again

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares? First an Essendon bad apple brings our club a bad name, now two blokes alegedly do by having consentual sex with an over age free willed woman.

This is what us deemed important when you go 20-2.

I can already hear Caroline Wilson's pen desparately scribbling as I type...

To a club that brushes under the carpet and claims "rat pest"? He left for himself muppet - to a club that condones gang warefare.

If a girl identifies herself as 18 and a reasonable person would believe her, then there should be no guilt from the guy who sleeps with her. Probably worthy of a story, but the player involved doesn't deserve to be named and shamed or disciplined.

I understand the logic Neville but are you honestly so naive to believe that this argument would stand up in a court of law? This could turn out to be a real problem. I hope that it is not true because this is the year that the Saints want to be looking at a flag not dealing with off field issues.

Wait and see what's uncovered by the investigation, but a media beat up isnt something out of the normal...

The media has had a field day with the AFL over the last week.

Tim Watson just said on SEN the players when into a school for some promotion thingo, then bumped into a girl from the school in sydney, a player had sex with the girl, then a couple of weeks later another player had sex with the girl, now she is pregnate.

Shocking if true.

It's one thing for the players to say that she was 19 now, but if she met them at a SCHOOL clinic, how on earth can she already by 19? She must have been kept back a few grades or something?

Surely if their first encounter was on school grounds then they would know she is not "of age"?

What's the deal with "statutory" issues on this one?

Thoughts?

Tim Watson just said on SEN the players when into a school for some promotion thingo, then bumped into a girl from the school in sydney, a player had sex with the girl, then a couple of weeks later another player had sex with the girl, now she is pregnate.

Shocking if true.

this is how someone else heard it. i think you may have left out some critical information, unless you're just being selective.

Tim watson just stated that the players did have a clinic with the girl but didnt meet the girl there, she was introduced to the players by a friend she was living with who is 27 then she had *** with one of the players and a few weeks later had *** with the other

she went to her friend and told her she was pregant and how far in she was the friend then went to the principal to tell him etc the principal then rang the local member who then notified the AFL and asked them what the hell are players doing going into school and hooking up with the girls :roll:

the girl has said it was consensual and she is 16-17 and if it wasnt for the friend who mentioned it and the misinformed principal and polly then nothing wouldve probs been said

This is exactly the stuff we don't need after the good 2nd half against West Coast. The problem here is the age issue. Also how old the Saints players invloved were. If they realease the ages of the Saints players and they turn out to be, say 25 plus, thats a problem is the girl is really 16-17. If not and they are just younger players, the issue may not be as bad.

Still if the sex was consensual, she said she was 19, not the biggest problem. She chose to have sex with both, she is now pregnent and regrets it. Her mistake. But girls at school footy clinics being 19....would have had to be and older Y12 for that to happen.

I didnt know players had to be celebrant priests and fans were all virgin marys. FFS shes obviously over the age of consent which is 16, has given out her phone number and pursued these players, and by the sounds of it slept with at least 2 players maybe three, so whats the big deal? If shes regretting being pregnant her bad maybe she should have thought about using contraception.
Just going to be bad publicity for the Saints and you guys cant seem to catch a break this season after all the issues with Lovett & then Roo going down. I feel for you as you know the press is going to run with this story for all its worth....

Just heard Kevin Bartlett say that he's taking the press conference Live on SEN at 9.50am

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's one thing for the players to say that she was 19 now, but if she met them at a SCHOOL clinic, how on earth can she already by 19? She must have been kept back a few grades or something?

Surely if their first encounter was on school grounds then they would know she is not "of age"?

Thoughts?
You do realise, that they were introduced after theRound 1 game

They dont remember her from the clinic, as they would have seen heaps of people.

FFS deal in facts you moron.

Shocking if true.
Bumped into?

No, she followed them to Sydney. They didn't remember her from the clinic, how would they ffs/

F$8#k x 1,000,000

This is not what I wanted to hear when I woke up this morning. Hopefully it's two dud players, not some of our actual stars involved.

Who cares? First an Essendon bad apple brings our club a bad name, now two blokes alegedly do by having consentual sex with an over age free willed woman.

This is what us deemed important when you go 20-2.

I can already hear Caroline Wilson's pen desparately scribbling as I type...

Dethperwately Thcwibbling for thure.

I'd be a crap journalist.

Newsflash... Young footballer has sex with groupie.
What is the world coming to. At least those young musicians are good role models.

Luckily for the world in general that the school prinicple didn't have the ability to go to defcon4 or launch nuclear missiles.

what is the problem? the players were obvlivious to the fact that she was a school girl and even then did nothing illegal. are we gonna expect alll players to sit around all day not getting a root until they are married?

it's pretty clear the schoolgirl aspect has been sensationalised and I find no fault with our players, unless the kid really is theres in which case they were only stupid to have not worn a dom

Thoughts?

U must be joking. Most Colliwobble supporters are still in primary school at 19.

Dethperwately Thcwibbling for thure.

I'd be a crap journalist.

Newsflash... Young footballer has sex with groupie.
What is the world coming to. At least those young musicians are good role models.

Luckily for the world in general that the school prinicple didn't have the ability to go to defcon4 or launch nuclear missiles.
*rofl*

Lol @ Neil Mitchell this mornign saying they will be charged

With what? Idiot.

Players are supposedly a 24 and 22 year old from the Saints and a 20 year old from the Pies.

For anyone wanting to know the names people are speculating read the thread on the main board.

Players are supposedly a 24 and 22 year old from the Saints and a 20 year old from the Pies.

For anyone wanting to know the names people are speculating read the thread on the main board.

strange that st kilda is getting all the negative publicity and no other teams have been named. also a rumor circulating that a richmond player is the father of the child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back