Here we go again

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how old is she? The ***** just say "schoolgirl" to make it sound bad.

If she is 18+ there is no story here, just another footballer knocks up some ****. Hopefully it is a boy - I'm thinking father son selections....

When I first heard the story I thought she was underage as the media said 'schoolgirl'. She's over 18yr old, big deal. She was obviously interested in the player and went onto exchange numbers. Hopefully, they don't name the players - no need for that.

When I first heard the story I thought she was underage as the media said 'schoolgirl'. She's over 18yr old, big deal. She was obviously interested in the player and went onto exchange numbers. Hopefully, they don't name the players - no need for that.

If she was over 18 police wouldn't being investigating, a bit of common sense needs to prevail in some of these posts

The players didn't pick up the girl at a school clinic you moron, she was at a clinic the players attended and then met them afterwards after a game in Sydney. The players had no recollection of her from the clinic and she lied and told them she was 18 and working at the AIS.

Why should the players be suspended for having sex with a girl who was passing herself off as an 18 year old? Half the AFL competition would be suspended if that was the case.

We see who the men are when the bigmouth Ho go on today Tonigth telling people who your daddy...St Kilda is my daddy, It was link to a school mate, That why it news..School, Hell if it was a 16 yearold homeless girl on a stripper pole it would not be news.

Even if St Kilda dont name the players it be the bigmouth Ho who will show up on TV crying and looking for MONEY

I feel sorry for the club and there players, They did what 95% of men would do at there age and nail her, But there part of a group and there action will flow back on the rest of the team, I try and not call name like many do it just something that makes you look like a six yearold at a birthday party not getting your way, It just dumd

The press are going to make a big deal of this and pay top money for a Interview of the girl and it will make St Kilda look bad and that just wrong

the only reason police will be involved is because of the over zealous school principal who decide to ring the government and get them involved.

not sure what it is with some people who decide to fly off the handle everytime somthing happens, what ever happened to people being forced to take responsibility for their actions?

WTF - can the Department of Education add to this issue? (aside from more red tape, media speculation and the exposure of people's private lives!)

sure, if anyone can prove a law may have been fractured, then come out all guns blazing, until then the school principal has a lot to answer for....

School principle was informed by girl. Apparently she wanted to delay her VCE or something ( which sounds like a reasonable request to me ).
After hearing some details the School principle proceeded to tell everyone in the phonebook. OK not quite, he apparently thought that the players must have hooked up with her at the clinic, and informed , social services, the police, the education department.

Now someone of , StKilda, the girl, the school principle, the education department, the police, and social services decided it would be a good idea to blab it to the newspapers.

IMO this person is the one who should be stood down, unless they can prove that they were doing so with the interest of the girl. ( apart from the first two choices ) All of those mentioned should have had the best interest of the girl as a duty of their job and respected her privacy unless there was a very good reason not to.

I think I read somewhere that the police were NOT persuing it.

School principle was informed by girl. Apparently she wanted to delay her VCE or something ( which sounds like a reasonable request to me ).
After hearing some details the School principle proceeded to tell everyone in the phonebook. OK not quite, he apparently thought that the players must have hooked up with her at the clinic, and informed , social services, the police, the education department.

Now someone of , StKilda, the girl, the school principle, the education department, the police, and social services decided it would be a good idea to blab it to the newspapers.

IMO this person is the one who should be stood down, unless they can prove that they were doing so with the interest of the girl. ( apart from the first two choices ) All of those mentioned should have had the best interest of the girl as a duty of their job and respected her privacy unless there was a very good reason not to.

I think I read somewhere that the police were NOT persuing it.

Pretty good - however it was the 27 year old room mate (who introduced them) that let the prinicple know who was involved. The girl had not interest in airing her dirty laundry

North supporters on the saints forum, please turn up at a game and support your side before you jump on here and question the statement that I make.

I don't think C or T was having a go either - however whilst we are on the topic that T_S has raised here - where were all your members/supporters/bums on seats in the mid- nineties when those that did stick around were out on the streets rattling "save our saints" tins!? St. Kilda fans have generically been some of the biggest, mothball jumper wearing fans going around. Just remember, everyone has tough times T_S!

AFL players banned from having sex, going out, drinking, talking to women and having a life. All must be under house arrest when not at their club....

That will be the next headline...Mark Webber was right....F#@*in Nanny State.
Note to all girls who want to engage in sex, use protection, go on the pill and avoid becoming a groupie.

Alternatively - boys wear condoms, and take some responsibility when having sex.

Alternatively - boys wear condoms, and take some responsibility when having sex.

My wife has had to get the morning after pill before, sometimes you throw caution to the wind. ( Ridiculous that they have such a thing as a morning after pill then make it incredibly hard to get , more so for a girl under 18 ).

You can blame the boys, but in the end it's the girls who have to live with the consequences, so its in their interest to make sure it all happens right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys, my husband is a Saint, and has had me going all over this damn BF site looking for names etc...could someone PM me if possible please..thanks..

In the meantime, your players shouldn't have anything to worry about, seriously...IMO boys will be boys, and she was obviously hawking it around ... the only thing they are guilty of is foolishness, for not protecting themselves properly, in more ways than the obvious...high profile, career etc..

Unfortunately though, the poor buggers are going to be hung and quartered over all of this by the media and do-gooders..

It is not rape..so the girl must take responsibility for her actions more than the guys IMO..

Looks like the journos at The Age are reading these threads.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...n-social-media-20100526-wco7.html?autostart=1

Many posters were convinced that their information was better than anything being released through 'official' sources.
"They make it sound like group sex in the schoolyard, when the actual incident was two seperate relationships some time after the footy clinic. Apparently she is now "friends" with a player from another club", so wrote SaintsSeptember.

Quixote had a barrow to push: "This whole thing reeks of nanny state parking inspector journalism at it's most pungent."
Amongst the discussion of predatory girls and the age of consent, a few Saints fans remained focused on the impact of such a scandal on the team's fortunes.

"why does this stuff happen to us?" despaired SaintWodonga

Talk about lazy journalism. Don't bother doing any research or interviewing people, just go on BigFooty and copy and paste a few peoples posts.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...n-social-media-20100526-wco7.html?autostart=1

Talk about lazy journalism. Don't bother doing any research or interviewing people, just go on BigFooty and copy and paste a few peoples posts.

Wonder if I can get a job if I turn out to be right.
Articles written by SaintsSeptember are purely and opinion at the time of posting and are not a legal document.
Any Posts by SaintsSeptember reprinted in the general media without his permission are subject to a standard fee.

Wonder if I can get a job if I turn out to be right.
Articles written by SaintsSeptember are purely and opinion at the time of posting and are not a legal document.
Any Posts by SaintsSeptember reprinted in the general media without his permission are subject to a standard fee.

Should ask them for a commission for using your work. :D

Should ask them for a commission for using your work. :D

Didn't you read my new fine print.

My biggest regret about my beloved football club is that we are somehow affiliated with that shithouse rag

Confirmed she was 16. Fully legal, consensual (yet somewhat careless) sex. Nothing to see here.

My biggest regret about my beloved football club is that we are somehow affiliated with that shithouse rag

Confirmed she was 16. Fully legal, consensual (yet somewhat careless) sex. Nothing to see here.

The media continue to report "two stkilda players had sex with a girl they met during a visit to the school "

This statement is purposely worded to make it sound like they had sex at the same time at the school.

The truth/and what is now being reported very close to that which I gleaned from the web and posted and which was ridiculed by mr Will Brodie of the Age.

Print this one Will you tosser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back