SonOfScray

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 7, 2002
Bay 18 L3
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Bruins, Ice, Aces
Anyone know which jumper we will wear for this year's heritage round? The 5404 style or another one like the red strip Mero posted in the pre season?

Turtleman3 said:
The Hawthorn one has the Bulldog colours.
Strange kit.
Mainly royal blue with 2 red and white vertical stripes.
North color/style hooped socks and black shorts.

I hope we wear the mainly red one with the blue and white sash. Mero showed us.
The 5404 one should be our permanent top.

Goodfella said:
I cant remember us winning a Heritage round game before!

Anyone?

Lost to Essendon first year, and can't for the life of me remember who we played in last years one, but what the hell, we lost that one too.

SquirrelGrip said:
Does anyone have a picture/graphic of these jumpers? (I'm struggling to visualise)
Tram tracks red & white vertichle like suspender belts on royal blue background.
Looks like something we should have created and copyrighted, but did'nt.
With Black home shorts looks like a design we should of had, we wish we had, looks great, we may never have, and I dont understand why we missed securing it. They are going to look like we should.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SonOfScray said:
Go through it it a bit more thoroughly mate,its a really good site. Has most of the jumpers we've ever worn on it.

yeah I've got no problem with that word "EVER" but the Hawks are about to invade our "COLOURS"
Thats personal.

Sporty Spice said:
Lost to Essendon first year, and can't for the life of me remember who we played in last years one, but what the hell, we lost that one too.

West Coast at Subiaco for last year's one, another belting in Scotty West's 250th and the mastermind's final game before getting sacked.

Probably the most painful viewing experience of the Rohde era.

Remove this Banner Ad

Heritage Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Back