Prediction I give up, we're idiots. Thank you Nigel Smart, you're Just Right.

Where is Nigel Smart right now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not a mind reader, when you tell someone they look just right does that mean you want to fu** them?

What word could he have used that doesn't make grotty men equate it to sex?
Yet you can read Nigels and see it wasnt sexual

oh

kay

Just Right, could mean just that. How tall am I ? Just right.

You can’t really believe this.

Or... send me a sexy photo of your wife, i don’t know how tall she is and I want to see if she’s just right.

Mutineer said it was much ado about nothing, but then didn’t want to send me a photo of his granddaughter so i could judge if she was the right height.

Great point

Yes i am

It still stands though, why did Nigel delete his tweet?

what does Just Right actually mean?

why did Mutineer tell me to fu** off so quickly?

it seems it’s much ado about nothing, until it’s not.
Its the 8th weekend of lockdown

It was a great thread for a rant, loved it.

Sorry if it got personal, but it was fun. I really enjoyed arguing about something not virus related.

Can we argue about vaccines now?

I reckon about 75cm the drawer set up and she looks about twice as tall. So about 150cm is my guess. Which would be just right.
Well my gorgeous friend in Borneo is 150cm to which for me is good. My x wife is about 1” taller than me I’m 177. I concur 150 is perfect. I’m also 50+ and agree the gamer girl is attractive which is nothing but a correct description.
Lots of snowflakes around nowadays.
I see what the OP is suggesting but it’s not that big a deal if anything at all.

You can’t really believe this.

Or... send me a sexy photo of your wife, i don’t know how tall she is and I want to see if she’s just right.

Mutineer said it was much ado about nothing, but then didn’t want to send me a photo of his granddaughter so i could judge if she was the right height.
True.

Hey , you got any young granddaughters I can have a quiet chat with? I wanna see how tall they are and whether or not they're the... right height.
There is a huge difference between an adult posting a pic on social media

And you asking for photos.

My point is merely you and people like you have this desire to pass judgement and enforce your views on the world.
Why are you complaining about my views? You don't even know me. All I'm asking for is some decorum from our club's representatives. There is nothing political about saying I don't want somebody dragging our club's reputation through the mud. If he really couldn't resist posting that garbage, he could have done it anonymously.

Smart might have a thing for her on many different levels,i don't know and don't care, but the fact you believe it's inappropriate becuase you can only see it as sexual is what i was finding incredibly ridiculous, especially in the context of who the person is, what they do and the question being asked.
She's a twitch streamer, not a stripper, and she asked for an estimate on her height, not thinly veiled innuendo.

Why are you complaining about my views? You don't even know me. All I'm asking for is some decorum from our club's representatives. There is nothing political about saying I don't want somebody dragging our club's reputation through the mud. If he really couldn't resist posting that garbage, he could have done it anonymously.

She's a twitch streamer, not a stripper, and she asked for an estimate on her height, not thinly veiled innuendo.

I think if she was after innuendo, it wouldn’t be from a married 50 year old with 3 kids wearing a hoodie. Nothing more certain than the reality that our club believes that Nigel Smart is the best available to do his job. Of course, his JD has been created fir him alone. Blessed is the AFC.

In the end, I object to the post on technicality.

She asked people to guess her height - a quantitative evaluation and estimate was required.

Smart provided a value judgement with no context. Just right for what? Reaching high shelves or working in tight confined spaces?

He lacks basic comprehension skills and ipso fatso should be sacked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the end, I object to the post on technicality.

She asked people to guess her height - a quantitative evaluation and estimate was required.

Smart provided a value judgement with no context. Just right for what? Reaching high shelves or working in tight confined spaces?

He lacks basic comprehension skills and ipso fatso should be sacked.

I like you, can I.....

Great point

Yes i am

It still stands though, why did Nigel delete his tweet?

what does Just Right actually mean?

why did Mutineer tell me to fu** off so quickly?

it seems it’s much ado about nothing, until it’s not.
Can I report moderators for trolling?

Be fair deaneus - she is only younger than 1 of his 3 children.

Skeezy as anything, and also strikes of "how you going fellow kids" which is also embarrassing if not as offensive.

Isn't it funny how the club and club staff continue to fu** up even after we had a review. Oh, wait, they only reviewed footy ops...

It's ok Chapman has told us that despite despite the board being out of scope for the review, they still said we had an industry leading board with no issues whatsoever.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction I give up, we're idiots. Thank you Nigel Smart, you're Just Right.

Back