I'm predicting a 20 point loss this Sunday

Remove this Banner Ad

A few wasted oppurtunites will see us in the contest for most of the game, however in the end they'll result in us falling short by 20.

Nah it will be a close game, over the last five years our hawks and cat games have been close and with in a few points of winning or losing! Aurora stadium is also a favourite ground for our hawks and our second home which the hawks have imbraced well.

Hawks by points

Well actually our past 5 games have been decided by 50 points or more.

06 hawks 133 - geelong 72
06 hawks 101 - geelong 49
05 geelong 113 - hawks 58
04 geelong 123 - hawks 58
04 geelong 108 - hawks 52

However i dont think that this trend will continue, and it will be a close match.

hawks by a few

Well actually our past 5 games have been decided by 50 points or more.

06 hawks 133 - geelong 72
06 hawks 101 - geelong 49
05 geelong 113 - hawks 58
04 geelong 123 - hawks 58
04 geelong 108 - hawks 52

However i dont think that this trend will continue, and it will be a close match.

hawks by a few

Okay okay i was a few years old, memory failed me by afew years this time. Still think it will be a close games this time.
Hawthorn continued its outstanding record at Geelong in Round 3 this season, but in the late 1980s and 1990s it was not just in games played at Geelong that Hawthorn had the wood over the Cats.

In the 25 games between the two clubs from 1987 to 2000, the Hawks had 20 wins, including ten by less than two goals, versus only five wins (none in close games) for the Cats. The 10 wins in close games were by margins of three (1987), eight (1989), six (1989 GF), two (1991 SSF), five (1995), two (1996), six (1997), two (1999), two (1999 again) and nine (2000 EF).
2001 Geelo14-9-93

Hawth13-12-90
09-06-2001

http://stats.afl.com.au/public/statistics/club_v_club/9/8/2/club_v_club_9_8_2.shtml

OPPONENT TOTAL NIGHT TOTAL NIGHT TOTAL NIGHT TOTAL NIGHT WIN% HAWTHORNGEELONG13346227021046.99%HawthornTOTALS13346227021046.99%

A few wasted oppurtunites will see us in the contest for most of the game, however in the end they'll result in us falling short by 20.

Tommy as ice......firstly you should get off the ice, Secondly you should change teams .....Richmond springs to mind they will suit you to the ground.:mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawks FTW. If it was at SS or TD it would be tough, but in Tassie we won't go down to the cats no way, show some faith ;)

If you honestly believe thaqt then Faaaark off ... Real Hawks never quit and only believe in winning ...

We will belt the CATS ...
mate im with you H2F. what sort of ********* tips against his own side ?????and even if he did y would he go around telling everyone. he puts it down to wasted opportunities wtf does that mean ??? very general analysis of the game ahead the blokes clearly a vegie

tipping a hawks win - 24 points, have calmed downed after our RD1 effort. its been nice watching the team put some W's on the board.:)

the cats are putting the pieces together, but going to tassie may disorient them.
bomber thompson must feeling the heat from the geelong advertiser already , therefore focussing on us this early in the week to throw off the scent from his own situation. :rolleyes:

A white-hot Crawf will rip 'em to shreds. Did we have DJ in that embarassment to our game rnd. 22 last year ? Playing the pussies is special to Sewelly, he gets to kick goals. Why don't we include Benny ? rnd 22 was pretty special for him too. HAWTHORN by a minimum of 7 goals. Ladson is also white-hot, and loves this ground. the BIRCH in front of his family, hopefully will be best B.O.G.

Becoming a Richmond thread.

I tipped us to lose in Round 1 in Brissy by 4 goals and it happened. I would have got my head ripped off if we won by 4 goals.

Take it easy lads. Maybe he was preparing himself for the worst.

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm predicting a 20 point loss this Sunday

Remove this Banner Ad

Back