Injury Injury thread 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Rioli did a few tests with a trainer in front of where I was sitting. I'm no medical expert but to me he seemed to be moving without any noticeable difficulty

In other injury news both Allen and Waterman were out on the track joining in with the main group
Love it.

Rioli did a few tests with a trainer in front of where I was sitting. I'm no medical expert but to me he seemed to be moving without any noticeable difficulty

In other injury news both Allen and Waterman were out on the track joining in with the main group
Well now it's win/win I guess.

Either Willie's fine or everyone hates you.

:)

Rioli out for a month
giphy.gif

As much as i'd like to blame the club with the Rioli situation look at the state the blokes is in physically. Carrying around all that extra weight must be contributing to his injuries.

Maybe it's genetic, his Uncle always struggled with hamstrings.

If the club believes in the kid's potential they should sit a PT and a dietician on him. There's no reason you can't lose weight whilst being injured.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Willie 5 weeks out. Season over for sure now... :'(

Such a shame, what a talent to be left out on the sidelines.

Watching just his couple games highlights in the WAFL ressies and seniors he just oozes class, skill, talent, smarts - everything we lack in the forward line.

Looking forward to a big preseason for Willie!

Might as well wrap him in cotton wool and get him into a heavy fitness program. I remember at the back end of 2014 the coaching staff got the guys to do a heavy weights program and by the season started a few blokes had a massive transformation. One of them was schoey. But this time around rioli should focus on cutting back and improve his fitness. I wouldn't mind seeing a couple of other kids doing the same like a bit later on. Rotham and even Waterman could really benefit from getting a head start on preseason.

Jake Waterman seems to have mature body as JD did when recruited. Hopefully he has grown a few cm over the last 18 months. He would actually be decent prospect if he was around the 195cm mark.

Jake Waterman seems to have mature body as JD did when recruited. Hopefully he has grown a few cm over the last 18 months. He would actually be decent prospect if he was around the 195cm mark.

Could be the contested bull we've been looking for.

Remove this Banner Ad

Injury Injury thread 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Back