Ins and Outs against Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

HawksILove

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 4, 2007
Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
This Week we should bring back Crawford, Dew, Young and McGlynn, BUT who would go out?

Stokes, Taylor out

but who else?

Also I like to see Dowler play

What are your thoughts?

Not this year for Beau, barring a serious injury to our current 22.
At the moment it looks like Ossie might be in some doubt. He would be the only omission for the Pies match. In would be one of Young / Dew / McGlynn depending on fitness level, with Young most likely (if he's fit). Crawf will remain in cotton wool.

Give Stokes one more chance I reckon. Bit harsh to give him one game in front of 86,000 and against Geelong then drop him. Only thing that could go against him is if Crawford is fit. Crawf for Stokes if Crawf fit.

Tuck liked his game in parts, but he is only there due to injuries, so if Young is fit, straight swap. We missed Youngy last week badly.

Osborne won't play...we won't risk a key member of our team at this time of the season, rest up Ozzie. I don't think McGlynn or Dew is ready yet, but if they are definitely McGlynn would take Ozzie's spot. Or Morton?

Tuck has been good but my heart is in my mouth when he gets the ball. Send him back to Box Hill to just polish his skills a bit. Stokes did his job but i would be dropping him and Bringing in Young and Crawford if fit.

I really like Tuck, but have a funny feeling he might just get dropped this week.:mad:

I think..
In: Crawf, Young.

Out: Stokes, Tuck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This Week we should bring back Crawford, Dew, Young and McGlynn
Why?

Crawf: His last few games he's only managed a half before going off with his bad knees

Dew: Hasn't been able to kick long, so why bother having him?

McGlynn: 17 errors in the last game he played for us. (http://www.pro-stats.com.au/psw/web/player_games?pid=2006100)

We missed Youngy last week badly.
It depends. Any time the opposition puts a man on him his output drops dramatically. Geelong are smart enough to know this. I don't think he would have made much difference

and drop Ladson
:rolleyes:

For mine rest Crawf until he can actually play out a game, give Dew at least one game for BHH and don't bother bringing him back until he can kick it 60m. Possibly McGlynn in for Stokes and Young for Tuck, but I'd be happy with no changes.

Just one game though and Palmer probably makes that many in a quarter, doesn't mean he's bad!
8 and 9 in his other two games this year. Compare it to Morton and Tuck who he would be competing with and he's miles behind. He was like that early last year before improving, so I'm not totally against him coming in. He does seem to need a few games to adjust to the speed of AFL though.

Was his 1st game in about 13 weeks give him some credit.............

Didn't he have something like 9 tackles? Pretty amazing effort given how little football he has played of late. No doubt he is a player.

In regards to Tuck's stats, his disposal efficiency wasnt great but he had 13 (/22) contested possessions, pretty good effort

I'm no fan of Timmy Clarke, but don't be surprised if he comes in to play a negating role on Heath Shaw. Whenever Shaw is kept out of the game, Collingwood struggle.

I hope Didak won't play this week because he was reported striking Slattery in the third quarter and Davis reported also for front on contact on Watson

Remove this Banner Ad

Ins and Outs against Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back