Ins and Outs against Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly, I'd like to see Buddy out.
For multiple reasons:

1. Work everyday, and in the magoos on his kicking. He needs a set routine. Let him keep is curve, but get some consistancy into his runup, his length, his follow-through.

2. Get the team to rely less on him. We have other fantastic forwards up there. Less pressure on buddy might help his kicking too.

3. Give Dowler a run. He deserves a game or 2.

We've got top 4 sewn up, time to prep ourselves for finals.

I love buddy as much as the nexts Hawks fan/AFL spectator, but something needs to be done to fix his kicking. We need to stop accepting that this is just how he is. It's not good enough. The kid WILL be the best if he can just get that done. Roughie to spend time with dunstall during the weeks on his kicking.

In saying that, he's just as likely to come out and bag 10-zip in the next game because i've said that. Depends on the day, I guess.

Red card for stupidity! You cant drop a bloke who keeps having 10 shots on goal per game:thumbsdown: Its not as if the goal posts are a different size or width in the VFL:rolleyes: Dunstall said through the week he believes Buddy's innaccuracy will remain with him through out his career (eg Mathew Richardson) and there are not to many better judges on goal kicking accuracy than JD going about!

On a seperate note it will be a bit dissapointing if Crawf plays his 300th in front of only 18,000 down in Tassie. He deserves better:thumbsdown:

Remove this Banner Ad

Ins and Outs against Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back