Is Carlton the new Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

See you in 12 months.... you'll still be debating the number 1 pick and we won't. Ask any neutral supporter and they'll hit you with some reality - our future is looking rosier than yours.
Perhaps you can draft the other Cloke.

Geez, havent heard that one much over the last 3 decades...

our next premiership won't be 'tainted' or 'cheated' in any way, shape or form. Anyone who thinks otherwise is senseless and is simply trying to take it away from us.

Umm...take it away....you haven't got it....

remember, people that think getting a priority pick is the panacea for success of a football club, are delusional. Absolutely delusional;)

Regardless of how loud you shout it, IF you win a GF in the next 10 years with these priorities, the word tank WILL be talked about ....(ALOT).

Hell, they might even put an asterix next to it with the word 'tank' at the bottom for future generations!!

Sides have been tanking since priorities started...Pies, Bombers, even us getting rid of a few senior players this year, but all have been able to disguise it with the 'we have to play the kids' mantra. But you guys just didn't know how to play the game....and now you have your label for the next decade...it looks great on you too...and yes we will all, very 'insensibly' take it away from you you tankers!!

remember, people that think getting a priority pick is the panacea for success of a football club, are delusional. Absolutely delusional;)

Regardless of how loud you shout it, IF you win a GF in the next 10 years with these priorities, the word tank WILL be talked about ....(ALOT).

Hell, they might even put an asterix next to it with the word 'tank' at the bottom for future generations!!

Sides have been tanking since priorities started...Pies, Bombers, even us getting rid of a few senior players this year, but all have been able to disguise it with the 'we have to play the kids' mantra. But you guys just didn't know how to play the game....and now you have your label for the next decade...it looks great on you too...and yes we will all, very 'insensibly' take it away from you you tankers!!

You let Carlton worry about yet another flag while you watch videos of the 1993 Ansett Cup grand final :thumbsu:

See you in 12 months.... you'll still be debating the number 1 pick and we won't. Ask any neutral supporter and they'll hit you with some reality - our future is looking rosier than yours.
Perhaps you can draft the other Cloke.

as a neutral i agree 100%

richmond looked to improve as they learnt their weaknesses and the year went on... while the heartless blues battled all the way and tanked their way to an extra pick... i hope that helps the membership... why not chuck kreuzer in the leadership group as well!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You must be kidding?

What is it? 3 finals appearance's in the last 25 years?. Richmond are **** and have a lot in common with StFailure.

Just want to add, you all say Carlton are your new most hated, the rivalry is reborn Etc Etc Etc....

Dont think so people, the blues rival successful sides like Pies,Dons. We dont get any satisfaction in beating a team that have done jack **** for so loooooong....

hahaha poor saints

Barry more of less summed up my post already. And you're obviously the senseless type of person I was describing in my last post, so I'll let you pass by.

ey people i have just got back from europe and i was wondering if anyone has some information on the number draft pick. ive heard some reports saying he is meant to be dominating in tac cup.... seing that you guys finished last im sure you would know alot about him..
could you fill me in please..

ey people i have just got back from europe and i was wondering if anyone has some information on the number draft pick. ive heard some reports saying he is meant to be dominating in tac cup.... seing that you guys finished last im sure you would know alot about him..
could you fill me in please..

rack off loser!

The "corrupt" tag is pretty subjective to be honest. The things we were penalized for, other teams were doing at the time, and other teams are doing now on an even bigger scale. e.g. the recent Pav salary cap avoiding property deal. The only difference was that we were penalized, but other Clubs weren't. No matter. That's history, and we managed to turn it around and look like being stronger than ever now. It did temporarily set us back a couple of years though. Nabbing picks #1 and #3 was just a tiny step toward righting some incredible injustices. :)

They finished 15th this year rather than 16th... Watch out, they're on the way up!

Hardly "criminal" activities. lol. Just a question of what and what shouldn't be included under the salary cap. The AFL "make up" their vague open-to-interpretation rules (not Law), and decide who they will and won't penalise. It has nothing to do with Justice or the Law, and everything to do with politics and certain AFL bosses trying to further their careers e.g. Demtriou's rise to the top job. :)
Yep. I just can't understand how the AFL interpreted paying players money under the table in brown paper bags was a salary cap breach. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep. I just can't understand how the AFL interpreted paying players money under the table in brown paper bags was a salary cap breach. :)

The recent Pav-Property deal is certainly open to interpretation. If the AFL wanted to I suppose they could impose 2 years of draft penalties on Freo. But of course that wouldn't happen. Brown has a few outside the salary cap deals at Tigerland as well, as you may or may not know. Don't kid yourself, Demetriou's motives were purely political, and he cleverly used the media at the time to fuel his agenda. BTW there is a nice big story about Demetriou and the AFL, just waiting to be told. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Carlton the new Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back