Is it on?

Remove this Banner Ad

Cant we be all paitient and at least see out this season? Theres another 10 games left.
Who are we going to beat? We've beaten 18th, 17th, 15th, 14th, 13th, 11th, and 8th (and just lost to 8th). Were more likely in for a rude awakening and a drop well out of the 8.

Sydney, hawthorn, Geelong, giants, and port will all beat us comfortably

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone tried the ladder predictor? I feel like the situation as it is now will be there at the end of the year with only 10 points separating 2nd/3rd place from 13th, so 58 points at end of season might see a team finish in the Top 4, and 50 points might see them miss the final 8. That's what I get when I flick a few game results around - a win or loss against one of the teams around our mark - like Ess, Port, GWS, Hawks, Geel, GC, Melb can flip our final ladder position with theirs.

The bottom teams like North, West Coast and Richmond could improve with player availability and sneak some wins against higher ranked teams. I see Logue is due back for North this week which should shore up their defence. West Coast getting Allen back this week and Richmond with Taranto, Lynch, Hopper and Prestia likely all in their side to play against us after their bye, makes that a tough game at home...but it's the same no-easy-games scenario facing all the other teams in contention. Potentially Collingwood could join Sydney and break away with a 2 plus game gap on the rest as their injury list shortens.

Last edited:
Even if we make finals or top 4 or top 2, you just know deep down that this team will throw out one of those putrid performances when the heat is on in a big final

BF needs a mutually exclusive thread option. You link this with the vent thread and then BF automatically bumps the appropriate one each week.
"Paracleet dislikes this"

The advantage of them going straight to the vent thread is I don't get a notification everytime like I do here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back