Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack III

Remove this Banner Ad

yeah i have noticed that the 'official' death toll seemed to have stopped around 36000 but the mass bombings continue
The bombing is becoming more dispersed. They're re-bombing areas they'd bombed already as well as the Rafah invasion, there are battles still going on all over Gaza. They're re-evacuating Gaza City and Khan Younis.

Governance is strained and hospitals and journalists continue to be attacked, seems like it's preventing reporting and updates.

Also, lobbying in the US is seeing Instagram and Facebook censor the world Zionist. That's gonna be news for the Zionist Federation of Australia.

They're trying to censor any word for a Murderous Jewish nationalist zealot. Maybe they won't rest until we have to call them Murderous Jews or Jewish Nazis?

The article points out that the October 7 event wasnt "manufactured" per se, rather they knew it was going to happen and let it, while actively putting their own citizens in harms way and stopping settlers from intercepting Hamas intelligence.

Because they knew that it would give them the excuse to wipe Gaza out. Bibi came out and said it

I think there's no doubt they totally underestimated the risk from Hamas / Gaza because they were too busy land grabbing in the West Bank. Even with the warning - which they receive semi-regularly but often don't really amount to anything catastrophic AFAIK.

The leap from that to it being deliberate versus simple incompetence is one that needs a lot more evidence than what I've seen.

Why create a conspiracy when rank incompetency is almost certainly the issue.

Plus, Hamas clearly killed more soldiers and security than civilians. The IDF killed a lot of Israeli civilians as more and more stories are told it 's becoming more and more clear the Hannibal Directive was responsible for many of the civilian (and IDF/security force) deaths.

Just look at these terrorists kicking a football, surrounded by other terrorists.....

If you listen to [Israeli cabinet ministers] Ben Givir and Bezalel Smotrich, they have a vision. This consists of three pillars: If you're a Palestinian willing to live under Jewish supremacy rule, you can stay. If not, you leave. The third option is: we will kill you. The point is that they get away with it.

With the growing influence of the far-right, I think Israel probably correctly feels that it will be protected against any criticism of its mass slaughter of Palestinians.

Ultimately, European elites do not view Palestinian lives as being equal to Israeli lives. Only with massive civil society pressure, such as sanctions, boycotts and divestment, like that which ended apartheid in South Africa, could this change.

European elites do not view Palestinian lives as being equal to Israeli lives.

This is a common occurrence even outside the European elites. Plenty of posters on BF that are presumably Australian seem to hold this view. Dead Israelis are victims of murder and atrocities, dead Palestinians (even though in vastly higher quantities) are unfortunate collateral of war. As someone once said "A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is a common occurrence even outside the European elites. Plenty of posters on BF that are presumably Australian seem to hold this view. Dead Israelis are victims of murder and atrocities, dead Palestinians (even though in vastly higher quantities) are unfortunate collateral of war. As someone once said "A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic."

the hope is the youth around the globe. they see the reality and want to see change.

it’s dark humour but in essence, the megalomaniacal loathsome creature could not give a fig about the thousands of innocents he’s been responsible for murdering in cold blood.

self-preservation and genocide are his aims. the prisoners are collateral damage.

it’s dark humour but in essence, the megalomaniacal loathsome creature could not give a fig about the thousands of innocents he’s been responsible for murdering in cold blood.

self-preservation and genocide are his aims. the prisoners are collateral damage.

I like the page on w***ernomics on the first one, i'll use that.

not surprising though - sadly. in the world of peeps like him, some lives matter others have no value. killing innocents is collateral damage .sounds like racism to me.

I can absolutely understand why he doesn't like violence against political leaders.

I feel bad for Israeli athletes if they're allowed to compete in Paris. There's going to be so much booing!

They've killed so many athletes now that they should be banned. It will just be better for everyone.

(this is an old story, but let's not forget how long they've been at it.)

Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back