List Mgmt. Ivan Soldo Requests a Trade

Remove this Banner Ad

If we can get the Saints 2nd pick this year (24) that’d be good business. Soldo is probs worth pick 35-40 though realistically.

This could be enough to extract Luko, without involving the Houston business.
Anyone know what a pick like 24 would end up as after academy or FS picks?

I got the feeling Ivan is the sort of player that needs everything in his personal life to be going well to play at his best. As soon as his Mrs left, his form really dropped off. Can't really blame the man tbh

Lol how they clarify it was a pick in the 40’s, it was 41, and it was actually a second rounder before it got pushed back to 41 after compo picks and priority picks.

Just like saints pick 24 and pick 43 will end up being something like 26-30 and 45-55.

Saints have pick 24 and 43.

There’s just zero reason for us to take 43. As I said before , it’s gonna end up around pick 50 before trade day and probably much later on draft day when f/s noms push it back and when Barrett gets a bid before it, it will be worth **** all points.

Lol how they clarify it was a pick in the 40’s, it was 41, and it was actually a second rounder before it got pushed back to 41 after compo picks and priority picks.

Just like saints pick 24 and pick 43 will end up being something like 26-30 and 45-55.

Saints have pick 24 and 43.

There’s just zero reason for us to take 43. As I said before , it’s gonna end up around pick 50 before trade day and probably much later on draft day when f/s noms push it back and when Barrett gets a bid before it, it will be worth **** all points.
While it would be great to get Pick 24 from saints and use that in the Luko trade, the other option is getting as many points as possible in next years draft, to help Gold Coast with points for academy selections.

I'd take a future 2nd.
IMO, we have 4 years till our core squad is peaking, Rozee, Butters, JHF, Bergman, Georgie, Jones, Sinn, Burgoyne, etc. We need to improve that 2nd layer of our squad now, so they're starting to hit that 4-5 year level where players usually start hitting their potential asap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Ivan Soldo Requests a Trade

Remove this Banner Ad

Back