News Izak Rankine, Gold coast holding Rankine to Ransom- #FreeIzak

What will be the trade with the Suns? (Crows posters only, NO opposition supporters)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would not trade McAdam.

All of this talk of players being part of the trade, not needed.

Pick 5 is not on the table, nor should it be.

The only people talking about these things are media content vultures and GC supporters with everything crossed.

Izak is coming, we will use our pick 5 to either draft a good prospect or split it and use the resulting picks to draft / trade in more talent.

We cannot burn a top 5 pick to be nice.

Would not trade McAdam.

The only people talking about these things are media content vultures and GC supporters with everything crossed.

Izak is coming, we will use our pick 5 to either draft a good prospect or split it and use the resulting picks to draft / trade in more talent.

I'd be really annoyed if we trade McAdam. One of the few players we have who is skilled and with undeniable X-factor.

You don't think losing Roo (44 goals from 17 games) and Hentschel (42 goals from 19 games) that year on top of having our 2005 (58 goals) leading goalkicker Welsh an absolute shell of himself missing the first 18 rounds of the year injured hurt? Add in our 3rd highest goal kicker Burton tearing his hamstring week 18.

I refuse to accept anything other than a cursed run.

In 2005 - 2006 we went 4-3 without Ricciutio in the lineup. We went 31 - 11 with him in the lineup.

2006 was our year and we were cursed. A crazy number of injuries late in the year. McLeod missed most of the back part of the season as well.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Would not trade McAdam.

Surely we can work something out with Saints and do a 3 way trade with Long, whether that is some thing with Crouch or maybe Fish and some 2/3rd rounders to fill in the gaps

2005? are you kidding
a drug cheat on field took that prelim from us. performance enhancing drugs were consumed and everybody knows it. never before have I seen a player run like wolverine on field like that player did in that second half

it was not natural, it was not possible, his chest was running 5m in front of his legs. the chemist doing his finest work

that was not a flawed system it was cheating
I agree but for the 2006 at Football Park - watching at the ground Benny came out after half time possessed by the devil and was a fine impression of the Roadrunner sadly we were Wile E Coyote.

"It was right in front of me"

I'd have no concerns moving McAdam on for the right deal. 28 next year and I've never been convinced about his durability and conditioning which could become more of an issue as he gets older.

As I said it would have to be for the right price otherwise happy to keep him.

Not to mention he goes down every game for 20 minutes with some kind of injury. Every collision he looks like he is on his deathbed.

We are not challenging in the next few years at least. This would be smart business to trade while their is some kind of value.

So it won't happen.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Would not trade McAdam.

I agree 5 should not be on the table. So why not use a 27 year old (albeit talented) injury prone player to minimize the pick cost. Surely more options to draft/trade in talent.
The word on GC asking about McAdam was from inside the afc if I'm correct, wasn't from media

Again, I'm a big fan. He's an excitement machine but as someone else said, one step backwards two steps forwards.

Surely we can work something out with Saints and do a 3 way trade with Long, whether that is some thing with Crouch or maybe Fish and some 2/3rd rounders to fill in the gaps
Sholl would be a good fit for St Kilda.

Damian Barrett just needs to keep the chat going, what a tool.

IF ...​

Izak Rankine has chosen the Crows as his preferred footy home...

THEN ...​

this club needs to properly get its head around its first pick in the draft – No.5, which will slip to No.6 due to Will Ashcroft's father-son bidding requirements of Brisbane – will need to be used in some form. Can see this club dragging this right out, though.

This trade is so going to AFL mediation. I've never seen anything like this where the media are saying we need to give up pick 5 plus something else for a small forward who hasn't got out of 3rd gear ever. But literal Best and Fairest winners/ All Australians, rising star winners are seen as a teens pick will get the job done they just want to go home for family reasons.

I so hope we are petty and send him to the preseason draft no one else is got a million spare in the cap to take someone who doesn't want to play for them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IF ...​

THEN ...​

this club needs to properly get its head around its first pick in the draft – No.5, which will slip to No.6 due to Will Ashcroft's father-son bidding requirements of Brisbane – will need to be used in some form. Can see this club dragging this right out, though.
“This club” **** off purple.

I'd have no concerns moving McAdam on for the right deal. 28 next year and I've never been convinced about his durability and conditioning which could become more of an issue as he gets older.

As I said it would have to be for the right price otherwise happy to keep him.
Perfect player for a contending team which we are not

2006 was our year and we were cursed. A crazy number of injuries late in the year. McLeod missed most of the back part of the season as well.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Indeed

AA midfielder out with a groin injury on the eve of finals
Best small forward breaks collarbone in semi
Coleman medallist does his knee in the prelim

Cursed

Indeed

AA midfielder out with a groin injury on the eve of finals
Best small forward breaks collarbone in semi
Coleman medallist does his knee in the prelim

Cursed

Full back goes down with injury in first quarter, back up small forward goes down with injury early in the second, only player left on the bench is a 200 cm giraffe playing his fourth game of league footy.

This trade is so going to AFL mediation. I've never seen anything like this where the media are saying we need to give up pick 5 plus something else for a small forward who hasn't got out of 3rd gear ever. But literal Best and Fairest winners/ All Australians, rising star winners are seen as a teens pick will get the job done they just want to go home for family reasons.

I so hope we are petty and send him to the preseason draft no one else is got a million spare in the cap to take someone who doesn't want to play for them.
Essendon who want him and Dodoro likes to win! Get him for one season for no trade cost, trade him to us next year for bonus 2023 picks - Dodoro wins

Interesting to see what transpires, Vic media is against us - of course

2010 - 11th with 9 wins.
2011 - 14th with 7 wins
2012 - 2nd with 17 wins
2013 - 11th with 10 wins
2014 - 10th with 10 wins.

One of these things aint like the other Malcolm Gladwell.

What may or may not have happened if we didn't lose Tippo and Walker in 2013 is a separate thing.

We have had 3 genuine lists that were capable of a flag:

1997-1998 - Luck was on our side.

2002 - 2006 - 3 prelims. *ruined in 2005 by Roo's stupidity. *ruined in 2006 by losing our 3 best forwards in the backend of the year (Roo and Hentschel missed the entire finals series after kicking 86 goals between them in just 36 games and Burton (41 goals from 16 games) tore his hamstring against Collingwood before making it back for a prelim).

2016 - 2017 - After finishing 2015 by making and winning a final - we were a genuine shot in both 2016 and 2017. Had the list to keep competing, but ya know - camp stuff happened.
Like I said you need a bit of luck to win the premiership. Tippett and Walker were our entire forward line so losing them totally stuffed our premiership contending list so we had to do a rebuild for another chance in 2017. I have no doubt if we didn't loss them we would have still contend or at worst play finals for another few years.

IF ...​

THEN ...​

If we lose pick 5 in any Rankine trade,

Then WTF are Richmond giving up for Hopper and Taranto?

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back