Player Watch Izak Rankine Part II - Welcome to Adelaide

Pick 5 and a swap of 3rd/4th round picks for Rankine was...

• Massive overs

• Moderate overs

• Slight overs

• Fair value

• Slight unders

• Moderate unders

• Massive unders

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn’t Nicks say in his presser he was up and walking around the rooms ?
That's good. But still worrying there's been no update.

I think in such circumstances, the whole football community would be relieved if he was okay. Not just Adelaide supporters.

But maybe the club will wait until after the tribunal...maybe?

So Leigh Matthews says that rankine getting KOd was karma for the starcevic bump.

Quality work from another senile geri that for some reason is still being propped up by the Victorian circle jerk media machine.
A real shame karma never got him given the amount of acts of thuggery he delivered.

A real shame karma never got him given the amount of acts of thuggery he delivered.
Held in undeservedly high regard based only on his football ability. Sadly now only seeing the game through old man's reflective eyes.

The games changed Leigh. Poor understanding. Poor comment. Not good enough these days.

So Leigh Matthews says that rankine getting KOd was karma for the starcevic bump.

Quality work from another senile geri that for some reason is still being propped up by the Victorian circle jerk media machine.
Wtaf. Shit take from a bloke that if karma was real wouldve died on the field

Starcivic bump was far less deliberate than Houstons. Matthews is just a senile c*** trying to stay relevant. Plus he would be defending GC Football Club in a way.

Starcivic bump was far less deliberate than Houstons. Matthews is just a senile c*** trying to stay relevant. Plus he would be defending GC Football Club in a way.
Rankine's was an accidental clash of head which caused the concussion to his opponent (you need to be insane to think Rankine wanted to hit his own head), Houston's hit Rankine's head with his shoulder (although you can deem this also an accident it does means he was higher so eliminated himself getting injured).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rankine's was an accidental clash of head which caused the concussion to his opponent (you need to be insane to think Rankine wanted to hit his own head), Houston's hit Rankine's head with his shoulder (although you can deem this also an accident it does means he was higher so eliminated himself getting injured).

Rankine was out before he hit the ground. Anyone who says otherwise is an idiot with an agenda.

You sure he said that? I heard him compare the 2 in terms of penalty
Yeh he said it was a bit of football karma. He wasn’t exactly condoning the act of knocking people out, but he was insinuating that rankines knock on starsevic was worse, presumably because it was off the ball.

Mind you this is probably the first 10min of football media I’ve watched this season. Not sure if I’ve missed much. I didn’t even know this show with Tom Morris existed.

That's good. But still worrying there's been no update.

I think in such circumstances, the whole football community would be relieved if he was okay. Not just Adelaide supporters.

But maybe the club will wait until after the tribunal...maybe?
The medical report would need to be part of the tribunal I'd reckon. That's usually a Tuesday night?

Would be great to hear any news, it's starting to get pretty concerning.

Matthews ended Barry Robran's career on 2 good legs. The Karma bus needs to find him one day. I saw Robran play and he was still better than most with only one good leg.

Lucky he was never charged with assault with what he did to Bruns.
"Leigh Matthews committed a similar act in punching Neville Bruns to the face, likewise leaving his victim with a fractured jaw. On that occasion, Matthews was charged with grievous bodily harm to which he pleaded guilty."

He was in fact charged by police but ended up with a 4 match suspension only.
Bruns never got over it and apparently tried to contact his childhood hero to discuss the incident without success.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Izak Rankine Part II - Welcome to Adelaide

Back