Jack Watts: Dees Number 1

Remove this Banner Ad

best possible outcome for both the dees and eagles. and takes care of any possible go home factor for these two. awesome news!

YEAH J WATTS IN THE HOUSE

We can build another dynasty around this kid. 6 flags in 11 years coming up!!!:D

Only 6?

Don't be modest!

So glad BLEASE slipped through to us!!! BHOOOOOOOOOOOOOYAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

CARN THE flipping DEMONS!!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can anyone tell me anything about our pick at 35. Saying on the radio a small defender which is a clear need and that west coast were going to take him

Ok I have got some info

NAME JAMIE BENNELL
CLUB MELBOURNE
ORIGINAL CLUB SWAN DISTRICTS
DOB 07/06/1990
HEIGHT 178.5
WEIGHT 68.2

Originates from Bunbury and is a player who Swan Districts officials rate very highly. He is a quick and agile small who displays clean hands and uses the ball well. Attended the WA NAB AFL state screening, where he tested very impressively in the speed and agility tests, recording 2.99sec for 20m and 8.34sec in the agility.

Congrats on Watts.

Seen plenty of him in the media in the last few days, immensely likable bloke. Just a big goofy, outgoing kid that also happens to be an all-round athletic freak. Manages to convey a lot of self-confidence but without a hint of arrogance, and all the pressure and expectation that is upon his shoulders seems to be like water off a duck's back.

Your fans will love him. :thumbsu: Really looking forward to his career myself.

Watts will be a star, it must be good to get some hope that I got when we drafted Murphy a few years back. Best of luck to your side, hope you get out of the bottom 4 sooner rather than later.

I'm simply looking forward to when he is playing a shocker, and someone yells "Jack Watts Off!!"

Remove this Banner Ad

Jack Watts: Dees Number 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back