Strategy Jason Horne-Francis: North trade him to Port for massive unders

Easy, it’s pronounced

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

100% - I understand that West Coast need as much youth as they can, but giving up a top 2 pick is ridiculous for what they got in return
Not when if they held pick 2 It would have been a Vic metro kid who probably would leave a shit west coast 8 12 give the most likely 2 WA prospects.

Stephen Rowe and this thread's negative energy spirit bomb is not enough for Horne-Francis' desire to come home.
Good trading by your mob, but your depth will be non existent soon with no draft picks in the first 3 rounds the next 2 years.
Also better hope his performances in the future match the hype to justify the cost..... our bid to get JHF last year would've cost us Rachele, Rankine and Dawson

Good trading by your mob, but your depth will be non existent soon with no draft picks in the first 3 rounds the next 2 years.
Also better hope his performances in the future match the hype to justify the cost..... our bid to get JHF last year would've cost us Rachele, Rankine and Dawson
They've still got 33 this year

If only the Crows realized it was that easy
I got a lot of backlash from other members last week for saying that we just sit on our hands every trade period...
Port have gotten two really good players and didn't really give up to much to get them...

Pick 33 now turns into Estava
once again they win the trade period while we jut sat on our hands to get Rankine...

I got a lot of backlash from other members last week for saying that we just sit on our hands every trade period...
Port have gotten two really good players and didn't really give up to much to get them...

once again they win the trade period while we jut sat on our hands to get Rankine...
Rankine is a bloody good get though

Jokes on them, soon they'll have nothing but the best young stable of midfielders in the league. Lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Esava isnt AFL standard. There's a reason Geelong didn't play him.

Rioli is a bog average player.

JHF though.. well played Port.

Cats have already said 33 is not enough or have I missed something?

Remains to be seen, but possibly.
Still wasn't good enough to make the finals
It's nowhere near prime.

They'll make finals before we do, and are now miles ahead on building a premiership list.

Project a showdown in three years time- their third best midfielder likely better than our first.

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Jason Horne-Francis: North trade him to Port for massive unders

Back